NBA 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
JR should be like "I would like to thank everyone on Twitter, 9Gag, and elsewhere for the memes." and just walk away, lol.
I would probably laugh myself into a coma if that happened. I think he is really embarrassed and mad at himself over it but if they do end up winning, he better laugh about this cause like 90% of NBA fans are. lol

Reactions: Red Rain

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I would probably laugh myself into a coma if that happened. I think he is really embarrassed and mad at himself over it but if they do end up winning, he better laugh about this cause like 90% of NBA fans are. lol
I mean fair enough, but you also have to laugh at yourself, you know, because you have become a pretty big meme.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean fair enough, but you also have to laugh at yourself, you know, because you have become a pretty big meme.
JR just feels like Homer...

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Whelp, Cavs have to win both of their home games now.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I feel bad for JR. LeBron will be on the cover for NBA 2k19 when it should have been JR because of the memes, lol.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
All I have to say is anyone who still argues that Lebron is the GOAT after this Finals series needs their head examined.

Durant just completely outplayed him on his own home court.