NBA 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Dek6DWnWAAEpcLw.jpg

Sums up the game perfectly.

His cry face is so funny lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Without Lebron the Cavs would have been blown out.. he is literally the entire team.. it's really sad.

Looks the the stats... 3 Warriors in double digits.. Curry 29, Durant 26, and Thompson 24... 2 players on the Cavs in double figures.. Lebron 51, Love 21. Lebron was the team leader in both rebounds and assists with 8 of each.. for the Warriors Green had 11 reb and 9 assists.. Durant 9 reb and 6 assists.. Curry 6 reb and 9 assists.

If Lebron had a team around him they could beat the Warriors.

I am so surprised that they were able to stay in the game and go into overtime.. it boggles my mind.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Without Lebron the Cavs would have been blown out.. he is literally the entire team.. it's really sad.

Looks the the stats... 3 Warriors in double digits.. Curry 29, Durant 26, and Thompson 24... 2 players on the Cavs in double figures.. Lebron 51, Love 21. Lebron was the team leader in both rebounds and assists with 8 of each.. for the Warriors Green had 11 reb and 9 assists.. Durant 9 reb and 6 assists.. Curry 6 reb and 9 assists.

If Lebron had a team around him they could beat the Warriors.

I am so surprised that they were able to stay in the game and go into overtime.. it boggles my mind.

They should have won. After Mr. "I thought we were up by 1" screwed up, everyone was just pissed. Couldn't even play anymore.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Really though, this shows that LeBron is like the best player. Who else can keep a C- team on par with an A++ team?

Reactions: Just Kevin

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If he's the only one that is going to show up for these games, they will lose.