NBA 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
mntw-jersey-unveil-nba-170801.png

NBA 2017/2018 SEASON DISCUSSION THREAD
SCHEDULE +++ STANDINGS

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What I am kind of shocked by is Celtics holding a number one spot on the East right now...
Though they have Kyrie now and well, he is good. Don't know why he left but he is making Boston very happy!

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
What I am kind of shocked by is Celtics holding a number one spot on the East right now...
Though they have Kyrie now and well, he is good. Don't know why he left but he is making Boston very happy!
If the Celtics finish first in the East, Kyrie has to win MVP.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If the Celtics finish first in the East, Kyrie has to win MVP.
For sure and it will be well deserved. I don't know why he left Cleveland, he never said but we all know he wanted to leave for a reason.
I am happy for the dude and I hope his talent continues to shine and show on that team. He hasn't even peaked yet.

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
For sure and it will be well deserved. I don't know why he left Cleveland, he never said but we all know he wanted to leave for a reason.
I am happy for the dude and I hope his talent continues to shine and show on that team. He hasn't even peaked yet.
I think his reasoning behind it was that he wanted to be the star player on a team and prove he could lead a team by himself, rather than be second in command to LeBron James.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think his reasoning behind it was that he wanted to be the star player on a team and prove he could lead a team by himself, rather than be second in command to LeBron James.

That would make sense. He got his start here in Cleveland with the first title and now he has bigger goals in minds.

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
fgdh.png

That will end up being an interesting match up!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Still Cavs and Celtics on top. Strange to see the Rockets above the Warriors.