NBA 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I feel like the championship will end being Boston vs Houston for some reason with Houston winning.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I feel like the championship will end being Boston vs Houston for some reason with Houston winning.
I really want to see Houston beat out GS. I am sick of them guys going already. Not sure who is going to win between Boston and Cleveland. I do want the Cavs to win but the two first games looked bad. Tonight's game though, they are making it look like a squash fest.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I really want to see Houston beat out GS. I am sick of them guys going already. Not sure who is going to win between Boston and Cleveland. I do want the Cavs to win but the two first games looked bad. Tonight's game though, they are making it look like a squash fest.
Same. Even though I don't watch NBA and my team got shut out by the Pelicans, I think, I can't stand GS or even their fans. I want Boston to win as I just can't stand The Cavs for the same reason as GS, nothing against you Snake. As for Houston, I just don't care about them at all, so I am hoping Boston wins overall.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Both teams are tied on both sides. This is interesting.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

RIP Cavs

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hey, there is no reason for name calling. The man has to make a living somehow.
I will refrain myself from wrecking my own thread.... must... resist.

On topic... Did you ever notice how all sports involve balls yet hitting someone in them is illegal?

Wait... This is basketball...

WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU J.R.! SCORE MORE POINTS! :annoyed:

EDIT: I just realized hockey doesn't have balls... :okay:

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I will refrain myself from wrecking my own thread.... must... resist.

On topic... Did you ever notice how all sports involve balls yet hitting someone in them is illegal?

Wait... This is basketball...

WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU J.R.! SCORE MORE POINTS! :annoyed:

EDIT: I just realized hockey doesn't have balls... :okay:
Did you ever notice that Basketball is the only sport where the rules get made up throughout the entire game, unlike other sports?

On topic: If GS beats Houston and it comes down between GS and Boston, who would you want to win?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake