NBA 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So Cavs lost and now the series is 3-2. I am thinking the Rockets will win tonight's game.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Eh, I also thought he was oveehyped, to be honest.
In this game I mean. He has been playing with an injured ankle. He refused to be benched. He has over 40 points too.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So he is pulling a Jordan in game 6, lol. Also, that is impressive.
Yeah 46 points and played 46 minutes. He got a point a minute. He is hungry for another Championship.
I do like how in this game, his wife and their kids all wrote on his shoes and he dedicated the game to them. He is a stand up dude.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah 46 points and played 46 minutes. He got a point a minute. He is hungry for another Championship.
I do like how in this game, his wife and their kids all wrote on his shoes and he dedicated the game to them. He is a stand up dude.
He seems like a great guy, honestly, and that is pretty awesome and impressive, but I just think he is overhyped like Kobe or Jordan or Curry, but that is a personal thing really.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He seems like a great guy, honestly, and that is pretty awesome and impressive, but I just think he is overhyped like Kobe or Jordan or Curry, but that is a personal thing really.
As a player, the stats are there for all of them. As a person, it depends on personal taste. When you mix them both together, their all overrated but we live in a society that puts sports athletes on a higher pedestal than the men and women who fight for the country or the doctors that save lives every day.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
As a player, the stats are there for all of them. As a person, it depends on personal taste. When you mix them both together, their all overrated but we live in a society that puts sports athletes on a higher pedestal than the men and women who fight for the country or the doctors that save lives every day.
I just meant overrated because I believe no one person is the best or greatest at anything since it is all subjective. I mean when I was younger I thought anyone who played for the trail blazers was the best of all time because that was my team, you know. I am not taking anything away from LeBron, Jordan, Kobe, Curry, Magic, or whoever, I just personal believe no one single person is the best. Also, what you said society and such I agree, and also add in teachers and such in the mix and you have my full opinion.

Also, talking about NBA now has kind of now made me want to go back to watching it.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Game 7 is going to be won by Boston, I am going ahead and calling it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Last quarter too... Sheesh. I almost think Boston is doing better without Kyrie. :dawg: