NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Artest got ejected for fighting and racking up 5 fouls in under a minute in a european league.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You are talking about LeBron and his legacy. Obviously he is a top 10, likely top 5 player of all time.

I'm talking about right now, 2015 playoffs, Curry and Bron are extremely close in the value they bring to their teams right now. I'm not talking about previous seasons, just right now, roll the ball on the court and play.

Nothing suggests Bron is head and shoulders above the rest of the players I mentioned RIGHT NOW. Legacy, obviously, But right now, the eye ball test, stats or anything else you can go by, those 5 guys are all pretty equal at the top right now. 2 years ago, sure, Bron was still the best, but his game took a step back this season. Not saying he isn't still amazing, he obviously is, but if you didn't notice the decline in his overall athleticism or efficiency you just aren't paying close enough attention.
We will see Thursday. You might not like what you see.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
fucking cringe

and just come out and admit you are a bandwagon cavs fan. You don't give a shit about the Knicks

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I will say I got Golden State to win and I had them overall in the beginning of the season betting wise as well as the Bulls but at 2.2 / 1 odds against Cleveland I took Cleveland in that.. now if GS wins I'll make money if Cleveland wins I will make my initial bets back minus like 5 bucks.. cant wait for this series.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
so interested to see our defensive gameplan tnight and throughout the series