NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ppl really thought the Hawks were good? You get on one big run early in the season and everyone starts LOSING THEIR MINDS!

But cmon though for real don't beat a dead horse.. the Hawks are out Thabo, DeMarre is playing hurt, Korver is hurt, Horford's back must be sore from trying to carry these fuckers.. Cleveland is only matched by Golden State, the other two teams get mismatched easily.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Ppl really thought the Hawks were good? You get on one big run early in the season and everyone starts LOSING THEIR MINDS!

But cmon though for real don't beat a dead horse.. the Hawks are out Thabo, DeMarre is playing hurt, Korver is hurt, Horford's back must be sore from trying to carry these fuckers.. Cleveland is only matched by Golden State, the other two teams get mismatched easily.
You're labeling 60-22 as "one big run early in the season"? lmao

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
You're labeling 60-22 as "one big run early in the season"? lmao
Essentially yes, it was like a 31 to 3 or 4 run if IIRC that started at about game 10-15ish. It's not about how you start, it's about how you finish and ATL was lucky to finish first seed because they are truly 4th seed material.. also they had the 4th easiest SOS which means less in basketball but still plays a small factor.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cleveland isn't near GS's level
I meant they like they were the two closest teams to each other as far as depth/starting 5 strength goes.

Injury UPDATE: Korver is out for the remainder of the playoffs and his ankle injury he suffered when Delly landed on it going for the loose ball might need surgery to repair.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LOLOL best laugh of the night = Steph boxing out Dwight. Although the heckler who tried to disrupt Curry too after trying to give daps to Steph got left hanging was pretty golden too.

Cleveland's my #2 and all I've never had a #3 but after these past two years GS is kind of sliding up in that favorite 3 spot.. but honestly if Cavs fan keep talking that stupid shit out here still about that Bulls' series I might just root for Golden State, it's really starting to piss me off.. COCKY ass frat boys riding LeBron's dick is mainly what it is but, I say nothing to incite the shit talk, I just rock my Bulls' shit as normal and they go ON AND ON and I can't deal with that anymore... they're giving Ohio sports fans a bad name. (This doesn't refer to anyone on this site, it applies to real life Columbus area)

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so sure. CAVS playing some insane defense and they still have the best player in the universe.
Curry has been the best player on the planet all season, including postseason. His numbers are fucking on blueberry mode right now. 29.9 PPG in the playoffs on historic efficiency.

Cleveland has good D, GS has better D. It would literally take LeBron dominating the entirety of the series for them to beat us. Could happen, but I wouldn't be confident in it as a Cavs supporter. If they had healthy Kyrie and Love I might not be so cocky.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Immediate thing to notice tonight is Mozgov having MAD issues getting on Horford, Cavs gotta improve that of course there's plenty of time left to adjust.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well it only took him 45 minutes 35+ FGA and 10 FTA but lebron has a nice triple double going good for him, he's totally hurting though and can't wait for this to be over...

Atlanta seems to be more into it with Horford and Korver out not sure why..

LOL Shelvin Mack with the last two 3 pt shot attampets..

58390654.jpg

Last edited:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Man, when you watch shit like this series it really becomes clear (for the 100th time) why LeBron loves his Eastern Conference so much, it's so weak he has the open road to the CF every year.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Curry has been the best player on the planet all season, including postseason. His numbers are fucking on blueberry mode right now. 29.9 PPG in the playoffs on historic efficiency.

Cleveland has good D, GS has better D. It would literally take LeBron dominating the entirety of the series for them to beat us. Could happen, but I wouldn't be confident in it as a Cavs supporter. If they had healthy Kyrie and Love I might not be so cocky.

LeBron James is gonna win the ship for Cleveland. He promised