NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You hear about the supposed beef between Butler and Rose?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A little bit I haven't read all about it yet, from the sounds of it D-Rose isn't quite ready to drop the #1 big dog label to Butler just yet. I think it was just a matter of building frustration between the team and especially from Rose and Butler trying to do it all to win.. I hope there's not legit beef that'll prevent this 1-2 combo from coming back in full force for 2015-2016.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LOL turns out it was an NFL card.. those dudes at my work are Blue for confusing the two.. it's pretty bad when you don't feel comfortable buying a lot of the people's jerseys for the Eagles.. I pretty much only trust that Murray, Parkey & Maxwell are the only three guaranteed players to make it through this upcoming year.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Steph Curry is a class fucking act.. that post interview with his daughter was great... straight upt if he doesn't get the cover to 2016 I'll be mad...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What a terrible defending by the Hakws. Atrocious.

How do you figure? They were in JR Smith's face for 5 out of 8 of those 3 pts.. JR Swish was just lighting them up, it happens. Horford and Millsap played solid D almost the whole game.. DeMarre wasn't even terrible on D although the same can't be said for his offense last night.. I'd say Korver and Teague were the worst parts about the D but that's expected.. Bazemore even had a nice showing both offensively and defensively.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Glad to hear DeMarre Carroll's injury wasn't structural, hyperextensions are still a bitch though.

G-State cut it kind of close last game, I say they come out shooting lights out and win this one by double digits.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dwight isn't playing, but I sort of wonder if Houston isn't better off without him. They look so much better without him offensively, although defensively it hurts them. But even if Dwight is healthy, GS has the trump card with the small lineup and Draymond at the 5. From what I've watched all season it is damn near impossible to not downsize your lineup when GS does... you will simply be run off the floor. We saw this in the 2nd quarter during GS's comeback Tuesday night. We went small, Draymond was on Dwight and we erased a 16 point deficit before McHale knew wtf had happened.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah Dwight couldn't cover anyone in that small 5 set.. Lee & Bogut though he seemed to have a handle on so now that he's out the Rockets are going to have to adjust who covers who will cover the Warriors' big men.. Capela I doubt will be able to do anything about that.. Jones and Josh Smith are going to be logging heavy minutes and doing multiple swaps with Capela in order to help him cover his man.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
If you let JR Smith nail you with 8 three-pointers, then your defens is atrocious, end of story.

The Rockets without Dwight suck defensively, it was evident in game one, GS ballers were running the paint like a spring meadow.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If you let JR Smith nail you with 8 three-pointers, then your defens is atrocious, end of story.

Kyrie, Mozgov and Shumpert were all shut down and like I said JR hit 5 of them with the Hawks hands right in his face, he was just in the zone for the most part.. you look too much at paper stats for individual players, watch the games before you say shit like this.. It's not like JR Swish hadn't done this 6 times this season alone prior to this game against some teams with some alright defenses especially when it came to covering him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
JR is a 39% 3 pt shooter in Cleveland. Why are we acting like he is a bad 3 pt shooter?

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Kyrie, Mozgov and Shumpert were all shut down and like I said JR hit 5 of them with the Hawks hands right in his face, he was just in the zone for the most part.. you look too much at paper stats for individual players, watch the games before you say shit like this.. It's not like JR Swish hadn't done this 6 times this season alone prior to this game against some teams with some alright defenses especially when it came to covering him.
Fuck the stats, I watched the game. It wasn't just on JR, there was this comic situation where they all let the paint uncovered so LeBron just marched through it for a massive dunk. They stand no chance with shit like that.