NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Starting 5 vs Starting 5, currently with injuries as it stands I'd say Hawks got em.. BUT depth plays a big role and I think the Cavs will get em in 6 as well but the depth is what's going to decide it for them... also Tristan on the offensive boards is going to be key.
My main thing is Moz is playing great d, he has opponents shooting shit in the paint and then the fact no one on that team can guard lebron. Kover isn't elite, he is shooting like shit durine playoffs with the intense d played. I don't think the Hawks have much of a chance. Cle wins all its home games and steals one in atl to get it in 6. The fact Paul pierce old ass was Ballin on them, wtf is LeBron gonna do?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm not trying to be an asshole but if the Hawks ran a zone defense the Cavs would exploit the fuck out of any gap, especially bron, and sweep them

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
How mad would ya be if the clips beat em, mvp Blake. 8 poster dunks and stamps his dick on steph. Go clips
GS vs LAC in the WCF is a dream come true. Vengence will be so so so sweet

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You can't play zone in the nba. Do you mean switching and double teams?
You can't play zone all game long but some teams use it in spots. Dallas used a LOT of zone on the way to winning the 10-11 championship, including against Miami/LeBron in the finals.

GS's man to man with tons of switching has a lot of zone principles.

I get what Joe is saying about some zone against LeBron, especially if Kyrie is hurt and LeBron is still in 1 on 5 mode.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
ATL looked really good against CLE in general this season by and large. Should be a better series than most expect. LeBron needs to play better; his efficiency is in the toilet this postseason

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
ATL is up what 4-1 or 3 -1 this season? one of the two..

I remember the 1st two games they played, Cavs first got them by 30 in Cleveland but then ATL came back like two weeks later and did the same thing to them still in Cleveland.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
thanks captain fucking obvious. Doesn't mean you ignore regular season results when they can be a helpful indicator to how a series may play out. I still like Cleveland in the series, but ATL will be competitive
All the regular season records mean jack shit now.