NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Pound for pound shittiest poster of 2015

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
uC85hPZ.gif

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
ATL is up what 4-1 or 3 -1 this season? one of the two..

I remember the 1st two games they played, Cavs first got them by 30 in Cleveland but then ATL came back like two weeks later and did the same thing to them still in Cleveland.
Believe the majority of their success was b4 moz, shump, smith, and lebrons vacay

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You can't play zone all game long but some teams use it in spots. Dallas used a LOT of zone on the way to winning the 10-11 championship, including against Miami/LeBron in the finals.

GS's man to man with tons of switching has a lot of zone principles.

I get what Joe is saying about some zone against LeBron, especially if Kyrie is hurt and LeBron is still in 1 on 5 mode.
He fucking Rulez.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Been cookin with the sauce Chef Curry with the pot boy..

I dont have to but since I'm in Ohio I have to take the Cavs at this point.. although if Golden State wins I won't be mad 'I will make guap off either ofr the two.. if the Clips/Rockets/Hawks win.. I'll be fucking pissed..

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Believe the majority of their success was b4 moz, shump, smith, and lebrons vacay
Correct, but this is what happened when they both met at full strength

Again, Cavs should win, but ATL matches up well. They haven't looked great in the playoffs, hell they barely got by Washington, but they match up well w/ Cleveland.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
GS is going to mollywhop whoever wins this game

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thought LA might Rally this game but .. it's looking more and more likely that their season is done.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Won a $200 gift card to the NBA store site this morning at work woohoo!

Debating which jerseys to get..

I'm thinking Doug McDermott & Steph, definitely Curry but I might wait to see if the Bulls do anything in free agency to get a bigger star than Dougie Buckets.. Already got Rose, Butler, Mirotic from this current team.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Don't be one of those douchebags with a McDermott jersey lmao. I see them all the time from white faggy frat kids. I seriously doubt he ever amounts to anything in the NBA anyway.

Get a Draymond or Klay jersey before Steph. Everrrrrryone has a Steph jersey.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Don't be one of those douchebags with a McDermott jersey lmao. I see them all the time from white faggy frat kids. I seriously doubt he ever amounts to anything in the NBA anyway.

Get a Draymond or Klay jersey before Steph. Everrrrrryone has a Steph jersey.

Haha, I would only wear it for games to preserve my Rose & Butler ones. Idk I think McDermott will be a pretty decent 3 for us in about two years, that is if we don't invest in another one before then.. if that happens he'll be a solid role player IMO.

I've actually only seen two Warriors jerseys the last 3ish years in Ohio (wherever I've been of course,) and one was Bogut the other was a way older Antawn Jamison one.. I'm surprised I've never seen a Curry or Klay one up here.