NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damn Bulls couldn't at least take it to Game 7.. respect to the Cavs doing us dirty at home.. well now I'm not sure who to root for because my team is out and I took money on both the Cavs & Golden State winning it all.. and either one would pretty much pay out the same.. I think I get like $5 more for GS.. but I guess I'll wait and see who makes it to the finals.. I guess I have to do Cavs since they're Ohio like myself and they're in the East.. but If they don't make it and GS does I got them all day.

It was a fun run for the Bulls, can't wait to get Dougie Buckets back and a new Powerforward.. Gasol's getting a little to aged to play that shit for us.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh and I hate the Rockets.. but LO FUCKING L for the CLippers giving up that HUGE lead they hafd in the 4th.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Bulls practically beat themselves and now the Clippers are doing the same. 15-40 in the 4th, lmao, and soft pussy Dwight Howard scoops 21 rebound against their big two, lmao.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I was predicting GSW in 7, eh, close enough. But whoever they face in the WCF it's gonna be 4-1.

ECF, 4-2 for the Hawks, they ain't no Chokeago Blulz.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Holy crap... seeing this.. (VC and Dell Curry)

CEnGQv4UgAAssWQ.jpg:large

and then this now a days... (VC & Steph)

CFGb4Y1WoAAzgFw.jpg

Heluuva sight! Vince Carter is my all-time favorite in my LIFE TIME.. now I have more favorites not in my lifetime but VC was the shit for me.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bron is gonna make them look so foolish. Cavs in 6

Starting 5 vs Starting 5, currently with injuries as it stands I'd say Hawks got em.. BUT depth plays a big role and I think the Cavs will get em in 6 as well but the depth is what's going to decide it for them... also Tristan on the offensive boards is going to be key.