NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
How and why did the Cavs get the extra time-out?

LOL! same question..

but regardless the free time out is cool the extra .6 seconds tho that gave him the opportunity was the real clincher tho... that ball touched out at .8 seconds.. how they got 1.5 back on the clock I don't get it..

REGARDLESS Bulls are my #1, Cavs are #2 so I aint mad at this series.. it's essentially a win/win for me.. (especially in Vegas taking them both to win the Eastern Finals) well I guess it's not if ATL or the Wizards win.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Clip city though, shit.. Austin Rivers is making his pops proud... I still don't think AR is that good but hey good on him for this playoff run tho!

EDIT: Man.. Tony Snell tho, I would appreciate a little more of him on Deladova, Shump or JR Smith, kid has some fucking fire in him and those 3 are the ones I think he'd strive against!

Last edited:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
LOL! same question..

but regardless the free time out is cool the extra .6 seconds tho that gave him the opportunity was the real clincher tho... that ball touched out at .8 seconds.. how they got 1.5 back on the clock I don't get it..

REGARDLESS Bulls are my #1, Cavs are #2 so I aint mad at this series.. it's essentially a win/win for me.. (especially in Vegas taking them both to win the Eastern Finals) well I guess it's not if ATL or the Wizards win.
Man, watching LeBron bitching and moaning like an 8 year old girl was embarrassing to watch.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Watched the replay now and how did David Blatt not get a technical for trying to call a time out he didn't have with 8 seconds left? They say the refs were looking at the court the whole time and not the benches at the coach because neither team had a timeout left.. yet that contradicts itself because Blatt walked out on the court pretty deep in and tried to call it..

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Pau Gasol expected to miss Game 5 with his strained hamstring.. damn his shooting presence was missed heavily in the 2nd and 4th quarter of Game 4.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
knew the Warriors wouldn't drop this series that easily to Memphis.. these 3 series other than the Clippers/Rockets one are pretty damn good all around.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I'm so fucking enjoying the Clippers decimating those bitches Harden, Dwight and Smith. Especially Dwight, I loathe that chode.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Houston can't compete without someone at the #1 spot.. Beverly did a lot of damage.. Jason Terry and Pablo Prigioni can't run the point.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Harden is the PG, they just miss Beverly on D. Terry was never a defender, but at this point he is beyond horrible. Houston was never a threat to come out of the West though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LeBron's saying he his ankle isn't 100% and that he'll test it tonight before his final say but he seems like he'll still play.

Gasol is a gametime decision, it looks like he may have to sit out game 5 and that's gonna hurt if Dunleavy, Gibson or Mirotic don't step up.. Snell impressed a little bit last game he could be looking at more time, I wish Dougie Buckets wasn't hurt, he'd be huge in this series.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Gasol officially out, LeBron & Kyrie allegedly not at 100% both with lower leg/foot injuries, if that's true than this game will be closer people think.. Go Bulls! but I can see the Cavs pulling this one out during the final 5 minutes.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Shaq's son is a 6'8 HS freshman with a seriously versatile game for a fucking 14 year old

RIP NBA come 2021