NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Everybody was shooting like shit last night, I'm just glad that shit fell at the end if it would've gone to OT I think the Cavs would've won.

I enjoyed how LeBron taunted Noah and then Noah retorted but at the end of the game Baby Bron Bron was trying to make it seem like Noah started that shit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I love Noah. I marke when he told Bron "Fuck you little bitch "

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That rivalry between the two is always awesome to watch.. now if Noah could back his boards up with not shooting anything other than ez shots then we'd be gravy.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As much fun as it would be to come roaring in here and talk a bunch of shit to D'Z, the Warriors are going to wreck tonight and we all know it

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
holy shit, this team does have a pulse

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fkn Z-Bo! I respect Memphis as a team all around especially since my favorite player of all time VC is on the squad.. but I mean.. DAMN Zach knocking down some nice deep mid range shots.. G-State has to figure out a way to match up againsT Z-Bo & Marc.. can't let those two do you dirty.

EDIT: Just peeped the highlights from the earlier Washington game.. haha Paul Pierce GOT EM with The Truth!

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My old one is pretty faded I'll prlly wear it through this post season though but this is the new lid I got for cheap of Amazon.
71RR3Y7ciQL._SL1500_.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
D-Rose with that nasty layup through LeBron & Mozgov, it's good to have him back for the Playoffs! I miss this intensity in Chi-Town.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Joakim playing like his true self today, he needs to play like this the rest of the way through the playoffs if we stand any chance against a team from the West or even who our our finals match-up on the East would be if we make it past Cleveland.