NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Chi-town! Woohoo!

Big win taking Game 1 away like that.. Noah better step the fuck up on Wednesday when the Cavs come back for revenge.. winning both games while away and JR Smith is still out would have a huge impact on the series..

D-Rose & Jimmy Butler had some fun last night while Gasol was left open all day except when LeBron got up on him in the 4th.
So awesome to see Rose healthy and great again. That is, of course, until he inevitably gets injured again.

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Chi-town! Woohoo!

Big win taking Game 1 away like that.. Noah better step the fuck up on Wednesday when the Cavs come back for revenge.. winning both games while away and JR Smith is still out would have a huge impact on the series..

D-Rose & Jimmy Butler had some fun last night while Gasol was left open all day except when LeBron got up on him in the 4th.
my preseason prediction of Warriors vs Bulls finals could be a reality

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I'm telling you, man, the Warriors need to give 110% if they want to overcome the Grizzlies. Two great games last night. Dat Conley:

gt8eKOv.jpg

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Gasol finished top 10 in MVP. He is one of my favorite players in the NBA. Warriors died by the 3 Last night. Still got em in 6 but man a gasol vs gasol nba championship would be a snore fest. Cmon Cavs and warriors

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm chalking up last night's loss to the 2 day circus that came along with Steph winning MVP. We played our absolute worst game possible w/ 20 TOs and awful shooting and still had PLENTY of chances to steal that game. We win game 3 going away big

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Joakim Noah is so cringeworthy in thiese last 4 playoff games.. Dunleavy putting up trash and trying to bounce pass to the opposite side with Kyrie right in the middle.. this is ugly for Chicago right now..

Shumpert's looking good though, for a guy who has some injury problems it's pretty exciting to see him finally play.

Oh and LeBron's not taking his headband off until the end of the series.

Bulls just can't make shit right now, it's not even funny.. so sloppy with the passes..

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Game 3 in Chi-Town tonight, c'mon Bulls let's go up and satisfy what is bound to be a very rowdy and loud crowd.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I'm not even a Bulls fan, but I can't remember the last time being this happy for a baller doing well.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
rose is point god
10-26 what a beast

nah but I was happy LeBron lost (while shooting equally horrible, his efficiency has been literally trash in this postseason)