NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't think so either but it did make them worse, especially trying to implement a guy with as unique a game as Rondo mid-season. The personality clash with Carlisle and the styles clash with Monta just cemented how awful of a move it was. Not to mention losing quality depth like Crowder and Wright

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Finally a good shooting game from Curry and we see the results.

Splash Bros on the series:

Curry: 34 PPG on 45% FG & 41% 3PT. Also 5.3 REB and 7.3 AST
Klay: 25 PPG on 48% FG & 48% 3PT

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Curry shot 10-29, damn, that's Melo and Westbrick levels.
And they still won which is scary. I figured there would be games they lose because all the 3s.... but they still won. Warriors have it wrapped up if love can't return

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
And they still won which is scary. I figured there would be games they lose because all the 3s.... but they still won. Warriors have it wrapped up if love can't return
I saw a stat recently that this Warriors team shoots pretty much the same % of 3PAs as past champions like the Heat and 11 Mavs. So that narrative is just a really lazy one that people who listen to Barkley too much mimic.

People like to ignore that we have the best defense in the league by a wide margin. We are 42-0 when holding teams to under 100 points. We have ways to win games that don't involve outscoring teams.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This Chicago/Cavaliers series, pending the Bulls closing out the Bucks of course or even the Bucks/Cavs series could get very interesting with JR Smith suspended the first 2 games and then K-Love most likely not being able to play the entire series.

Fucking Michael Carter-Williams had quite a game last night for Milwaukee..

Deron Williams looked good last night in the Nets effort to tire out the Hawks.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Love is supposedly done for the season. Rousey Olynyk fucked his shit up

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Love is supposedly done for the season. Rousey Olynyk fucked his shit up
Yeah I just saw a "Breaking News" update on it pop up like 3 minutes ago, they say he's unlikely.. they would probably have to go to Game 7 with the Bulls or Bucks as well as hope they go to Game 7 themselves in this series going on right now to even have a chance at him coming back for the last couple games.. so yeah I'd say 99% chance he won't be back.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I saw a stat recently that this Warriors team shoots pretty much the same % of 3PAs as past champions like the Heat and 11 Mavs. So that narrative is just a really lazy one that people who listen to Barkley too much mimic.

People like to ignore that we have the best defense in the league by a wide margin. We are 42-0 when holding teams to under 100 points. We have ways to win games that don't involve outscoring teams.
I think when a guy breaks his own record for 3s there is merit to state what I did. As a matter of fact, against a better team despite the anomaly stat about being down 20 winning percentage, I think pretty much any other team in the playoffs would have been able to hold that Lead. The pelicans took some cringy ass shots

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fuck the Mavs.
Don't worry, Houston has nothing for the Spurs.

Spurs/Warriors, series of the century. It was destiny all season. Student vs master.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Spurs/Rockets should be a decent series with the Spurs taking it in Game 6.

I got Brooklyn tonight, something tells me the Hawks are leaving first round.. especially if Deron Williams plays like he did two nights ago.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Word has been going around that Rondo's back injury was an excuse to get him off the court, apparently Mavs & Him agreed to part ways after Game 2.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Word has been going around that Rondo's back injury was an excuse to get him off the court, apparently Mavs & Him agreed to part ways after Game 2.
Seemed obvious to me. They let Rondo out of the postseason playoff bonus shares, which is hilarious to me. Fuck Rondo.