NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
JR Smith is a lazy fuck, just like melo.
Funny this time a year ago you were arguing Melo was better than Steph lol.

And sure, Earl was lazy in NY, who wouldn't be? If you read what I said I mentioned his D since going to Cleveland, which has been much improved.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Funny this time a year ago you were arguing Melo was better than Steph lol.

And sure, Earl was lazy in NY, who wouldn't be? If you read what I said I mentioned his D since going to Cleveland, which has been much improved.
Melo is better at everything but shooting, passing, and caring

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Budenholzer gets COTY.. curious to see how close Kerr was because I had $10 on him winning the award..

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Atlanta lets the Nets come close again, Spurs overcome Clippers by a wee bit basically off of a steal late in the game by Boris Diaw, Memphis defeats Portland pretty bad and looks in good shape to sweep em if they keep it up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I hope the Clippers win the series, but doing it in 7 would be for the best. Let those teams wear each other down for a bit.

Warriors first road playoff game of the season tonight. I'm expecting them to kick in the door on New Orleans and rough em up. Inexperienced team coming home for first playoff game = easy to spot letdown upcoming. They battled fairly tough for two games in Oakland, they get home, breathe a sigh of relief and wind up getting roughed up.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lol espn. Chef curry misses a shot and the real hero, speights, gets the board for another shot. No love for speights

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Warriors are now 3-3 when trailing by 20+ in a game

The rest of the league is 12-433 combined

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Someone forgot to tell Dallas & Houston that they have to play defense as well tonight.. 130 - 128, no OT.. ugly.. of course Harden gets praise for his 42 pts though on SportsCenter..

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Damn, the Mavs are such a massive disappointment.
Worst defensive playoff team of all time. They are trash. Anyone that thought that Rondo trade would help them had a major brain lapse.