NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Atlanta has to be better than that to be taken seriously.. brooklyn coming within 7 is not good.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Clipps look strong. Hope they take the Spurs out lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm still pretty sure San Antonio and Dallas are taking this one.
Dallas never had much of a chance even though I'd love to see it.

San Antonio won't panic dropping one game, but the fashion they did it in was brutal. I don't think they have an answer for Blake up front. Too. Athletic.

They also may need to switch Green or Leonard onto Paul sooner in game 2. Parker doesn't stand a chance

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I love nba playoffs. Defense, finally!
If you are a defense fan you could have just watched GS all season long :jericho:

Also, James Harden is 9-28 his first two games against Dallas in this series. God I hate that overrated puke

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
You wanna talk about overrated chodes, how about Kyle Lowry? John Wall ate him in two straight games, alls I'm sayin.

And I STILL think the Spurs are taking this, although if you ask me why, I couldn't tell you tbh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Who rates Kyle Lowry high? He is like the 10th best PG in the league

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've been impressed with Smith's defense since he left NY. He is no world beater but he is actually plugged in and trying on that end of the floor these days.

Scott Brooks finally fired by OKC. They could be title favorites next season if they make the right hire. My money is on Billy Donovan or Alvin Gentry

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I've been impressed with Smith's defense since he left NY. He is no world beater but he is actually plugged in and trying on that end of the floor these days.

Scott Brooks finally fired by OKC. They could be title favorites next season if they make the right hire. My money is on Billy Donovan or Alvin Gentry
JR Smith is a lazy fuck, just like melo.