NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I want that matchup but I swear the spurs are goofy good.
The Spurs are no joke. I just think the Warriors could wear them down over the course of a 7 game series with our defense and pace. We have youth on our side, they just don't.

That said, Kawhi and Danny Green are fucking nightmares for Steph and Klay. Can Kawhi guard Steph consistently over an entire series? Will be interesting to see the chess match between Kerr and Pop, student vs teacher, the future vs the GOAT

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What's with the LeBron hate? I get why ohians hated him for years. Did ya hate kobe and Mj too? Hating LeBron to me always seems like some hipster shit, especially the way he plays so selfishly on the court. What is there to really hate bout him? He takes responsibility after every loss, and honestly the whole k lobe shade seemed generated by the media to me. They tried that shit with Bron and bosh too. Haters gon hate but every year you will see his ass in the finals

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What's with the LeBron hate? I get why ohians hated him for years. Did ya hate kobe and Mj too? Hating LeBron to me always seems like some hipster shit, especially the way he plays so selfishly on the court. What is there to really hate bout him? He takes responsibility after every loss, and honestly the whole k lobe shade seemed generated by the media to me. They tried that shit with Bron and bosh too. Haters gon hate but every year you will see his ass in the finals
Pretty easy to make the finals out of the East to be fair.

I really hated his fake attitude/persona he always carried. He was trying to be who the fans/media thought he should be instead of being himself for years. He has also had some moments that rubbed me the wrong way like talking about how people would go back to their shitty lives after he lost in the finals to Dirk. I really hated that he went back to Cleveland after the way the fans, owner, ect talked about him when he left. Seemed bitch made. But I understand he did it because he just loves Ohio and wanted to raise his family in Akron. That I have no problem with and I respect that nowadays he seems to just be himself, LeBron the goofy dad, instead of trying to portray some image he thinks is expected of him. I don't hate him, but I do hope he never wins a ring in Cleveland. Just don't want to see it lol. I'd love if his two rings came in Miami. boy, would that leave Cavs fans with that empty feeling inside that I feel they deserve, no offense bro. OH WAIT sorry you's a knicks fan. you get that feeling anyway ZING

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Kobe is my second fave player ever, I love MJ too but he's also stupendously overrated. He's one of the best ever, but he's not THE best ever. I've lived through the 90s and it was basically impossible not to be brainwashed by the MJ hype machine media.

This past 10 years almost the same shit with LeBron - take one random NBA night, a random NBA star scores 40 pts with 12 rbs and yet the headlines on every relevant NBA media is "LeBron with 17 pts and 7 ast leads the Cavs/Heat/Cavs". Shit like that. It happens ALL the time. There are exceptions, of course, where some non-LeBron players are just so ridiculously good and popular that even NBA lolmedia has to bend the knees (Kobe, Parker, Dirk, Curry). Major dick sucking and marketing cartel mannipulation designed for one purpose only - making money out of his image. NBA lolmedia consistenly pushes that he is, or might be, or will be, the greatest player ever. They have no shame even with his 2-3 score in the Finals. Now hey, LeBron is one of the greatest players on the planet for the good decade now, there were some periods when he was the clear No. 1, but realistically he doesn't belong in Top 10 conversation. Possibly not even Top 20, just ask the old fans. He has at least one undeserving MVP award (some say three, the truth is probably somewhere in between).

Also the real GOATs step up a level or three in the NBA finals and improve their stats for 15-20%, LeBron only did it once.

The hipster thing is ridiculous. Matter fact, I find LeBron fans hipsters because he just filled the shoes of the declining Iverson as someone to love over the hated Kobe.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
MJ was easily best I've seen, not sure if I got LeBron over kobe or not but I think LeBron undoubtedly elevates others. He's without question the best player but Anthony Davis is coming. I just don't agree saying either lbj or Mj is overrated. Rings

Reactions: Red Rain

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Pretty easy to make the finals out of the East to be fair.

I really hated his fake attitude/persona he always carried. He was trying to be who the fans/media thought he should be instead of being himself for years. He has also had some moments that rubbed me the wrong way like talking about how people would go back to their shitty lives after he lost in the finals to Dirk. I really hated that he went back to Cleveland after the way the fans, owner, ect talked about him when he left. Seemed bitch made. But I understand he did it because he just loves Ohio and wanted to raise his family in Akron. That I have no problem with and I respect that nowadays he seems to just be himself, LeBron the goofy dad, instead of trying to portray some image he thinks is expected of him. I don't hate him, but I do hope he never wins a ring in Cleveland. Just don't want to see it lol. I'd love if his two rings came in Miami. boy, would that leave Cavs fans with that empty feeling inside that I feel they deserve, no offense bro. OH WAIT sorry you's a knicks fan. you get that feeling anyway ZING
I can't even name the starting 5 for the Knicks they are so trash

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm convinced Steph isn't human

Stephen Curry made 77 straight three-pointers in practice on Tuesday. Curry rotated around the perimeter, taking 10 shots from several spots.

Curry said 77 in a row represents the most he's ever made consecutively.

Curry made 94 out of 100 shots during the session.

Klay Thompson watched the display in disbelief as his personal record is 36.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I really hope the Bulls playoff run doesn't end up as badly as I'm expecting it to be.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I really hope the Bulls playoff run doesn't end up as badly as I'm expecting it to be.
I WHOOPED my roommates ass w/ Chicago last night in 2k. He was Dallas. Rose still plays like Steve Francis in that game lol, dunks on URRBODY

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
I'm legitimately surprised that Toronto has been good enough as of late to make it to the playoffs, but I don't know how far they could possibly go, that the Celtics got in (HOW IN THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN) when they had a terrible season but however they got in, good for them, and probably the one thing I'm most surprised by is that the Thunder is out of it this year, as they seemed to have a good season even without Durant. I don't think that the Clippers will make it past the first round, but I'd love to be proven wrong, and if they do, I'm pulling for them to win the O'Brien trophy. If not, I'm gonna pull for Golden State