NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
seems like an aimless claim, but cool.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We'd stomp em out. LeBron vs Warriors would be more compelling

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Fuck LeBron, Round 2 exit. The Hawks are the Spurs of the East, if they reach the Finals, they'll be a tough nut to crack, even for the Warrior and the reals Suprs.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The Warriors do everything the Hawks do, only more efficiently and with more talent. They are heralded for ball movement but our team assist numbers lap every team in the league. Our defense is #1 in the league.

They peaked too soon. No Thabo kills what they do from the bench as well (D is the benches calling card)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They don't have the Hawks' spread and balance. And cut the "we, our" crap. They play, you watch.
:walter:
people who cry about fans who use we are the worst. Without fans teams are nothing. Players without fans supporting them are as useless as fans with no players to support. no fans, no league.

and we absolutely get the floor balance that they do lol. gtfo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How many GSW games have you visited this season?
None this season. Unfortunately their success has priced them out of my range. Does that somehow make me less of a fan? I've attended plenty of games at Oracle in my life

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Theoretically, it doesn't make you less of a fan, but it doesn't give you right to throw the "we, our" around all the time either. A geek retweeting GSW tweets from few thousands miles away and/or posting about them on message boards doesn't have any right to go "we, our", unless he originates from their hometown. But you say you attend their games, that's okay, I withdraw my previous statements. My point still stands in general, tho.
:burns:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seriously find something better to bitch about. I've never understood people who give a shit if someone refers to their favorite team as "we'". It is semantics, and why does it bother you? Calling your favorite team "they" seems a lot weirder to me

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
It doesn't really bother me as much as it amuses me. "We won the Champions League", sheeeeit, c'mon chaps...

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Tbf, if it was the olympics would you rather be, "YES, MURRICA WON!" rather than, "FUCK YEAH, WE WON!"
Second one sounds better and that's probably the same with sports.

Another examples would be like me saying to D'Z, "Yo, your golden states are dope. Curry doe mmmh."
^In the context that's his favourite team.

Don't really see an issue in it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It doesn't really bother me as much as it amuses me. "We won the Champions League", sheeeeit, c'mon chaps...
Again, it is semantics. Nobody saying "we" really thinks "Man, I play the game just like the players!"

you are easily amused mate

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Do you think ~70 games of LeBron is more valuable than ~80 games of Curry?

I agree LeBron is still the best and most valuable player heading into the playoffs, but Curry deserves the regular season MVP. He has been consistent and hasn't missed as many games as Bron Bron.

WCF: Spurs vs Warriors. Should be a classic series. Home Court makes me much more confident only having 2 losses at home all year (YEA one was to SA)
ECF: Bulls vs Cavs. I don't trust Atlanta in the playoffs, plus losing Thabo is a bigger blow than most realize for them.

Finals: Warriors vs Cavs

I'd love to say Warriors/Bulls because that's what I had in preseason, but I'm not going to do the whole "well I had this so I'll stick with it!" schtick. Cleveland improved over the course of the season and are the clear favorites in the East.

Warriors vs Cavs is the series we deserve as NBA fans. Would be ratings heaven and great basketball to watch
I want that matchup but I swear the spurs are goofy good.