NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Eh, the Warrios in five. At worst.
More than likely, but as I've maintained, with OKC it was almost a guaranteed sweep in 4 non-competitive games lol. NO I expect to be a tad more competitive

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
More than likely, but as I've maintained, with OKC it was almost a guaranteed sweep in 4 non-competitive games lol. NO I expect to be a tad more competitive
Anthony Davis is HUNGRY!.. if it was anyone other than G-State.. I'd probably be rocking my "Fear the Brow" shirt every game of the series... I'll still rock it for Game 1 tho.

I'm stoked for the NBA playoffs this year.. more ofr the west.. I know my bulls don't have a shot in the east.. as much as I'd like to hope.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Pelicans look out of it for the most part but Norris Cole is looking nice to start the first two quarters off..

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Man if the Pelicans didn't look so ugly in the first they may have this game within like 4 pts instead of 10.. Shit happens in Playoff basketball though, good stuff though from both teams though.. this was one of the better #1 vs #8 games I've seen in my lifetime..

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not too concerned with that game yesterday lol. A nice talking point, if anything, to have multiple 20 point leads disappear on you, perfect lesson to learn about playing as a heavy favorite in the playoffs (we've always been the underdog before this.)

Going to need better production from Livingston, because Curry had to do everything yesterday. I understand in the playoffs guys will play more minutes, but against NO I think Kerr should still look to utilize our bench and depth. I think more Mo Speights and Ezeli in game 2 can work out for us. Maybe a little more Livingston and Barbosa, keep the starters to around 35 minutes per game in this series. Plenty of time for them to be playing 40+ later against real threats.

Loved what Bogut and Draymond brought to the table. Dray seemed to hurt his leg in the 4th, was limping around, that is when AD went off.. hope to god he is OK for game 2.
--

Watching Harden shoot 17 FTs to get to 24 points is just vomit inducing. Fuck him and fuck the Rockets.

--

Clipps/Spurs should be good today. Weird for me rooting for the Clippers, but I just want to see GS get revenge on the bitch ass pussy boy Clippers in the WCF.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fkn Brooklyn vs Atlanta lol, waste of TV air time IMO.. Portland/Memphis I can see being a good series as well as the Clippers/Spurs series.. Cavs shouldn't have any trouble w/ Boston.

Looks like Tyreke Evans is scheduled for an MRI after feeling/hearing a pop in his knee during the game yesterday.. Haven't heard anything on Draymond though but from what fans/writers are saying he should definitely be good to go for Game 2.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Watching Harden shoot 17 FTs to get to 24 points is just vomit inducing. Fuck him and fuck the Rockets.
Giving this d*ckhead the MVP would be equivalent to giving a kicker the NFL MVP. Free throwing your way to a trophy is little league to me.
I mean, you could do it if the kicker converted 100% on every boot... but still.
There's just no way I could give a kicker MVP. If Harden wins, Adam Silver should step in 'Sterling' it.

I'd rather they'd give it to Russ' worthless a** than Harden the pony rider. Curry's been the MVP since November.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Here is what an MVP highlight reel looks like