NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They're expecting Rose to be back in 4-6 weeks.. so he MAY make the playoffs yet.. it depends how bad the Bulls play without him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Russell Westbrook with his 3rd consecutive triple-double, his 5th on the season.. dude's on an beast streak right now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Too bad for dandy Dan Steph is going to win MVP

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Curry had two amazing moves yesterday

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well thankfully without Rose & Noah tonight the Bulls were able to get a win over the Sixers.. at least they're not THAT bad.. If we even make the playoffs it's going to be ugly for us.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Kyrie put on a shooting clinic last night, what a win for the Cavs vs the defending champions.. coming back at the end of the game like that with LeBron & Kyrie hitting two clutch 3pts to get em into overtime and then not stopping there to get the dubya!

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
So, who da MVP?

It's basically Curry or Harden. The latter has even improved defensively this season, hehe. Plus he's playing without Dwight the Cunt all the time, so that's gotta count for something.

Russ is a great option too, but Chokelahoma is only 7th or 8th.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Curry is going to win it. And I'm going to cash in, because I put a bet on him before the season to win MVP at 30-1

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Harden is the mvp. Take him off rockets they scrubadubdub. Warriors just have too great of a team and he'd need to be Jordan or LeBron to win mvp with that squad. I'd fuck around and out Westbrook above curry soup as well bUT he's missed games and might miss plAyoffs
1 harden
2 currY
3 Westbrook
4 LeBron
5. Gasol/ant davis prob Gasol bc more durable

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler