NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Was going to wait til later in the evening but I got some plans so I'll just post some headlines for what's gone on so far..

• Thunder acquire Enes Kanter in a trade involving Perkins to Utah, Reggie Jackson to Detroit, Kyle Singler also goes to OKC.
  • Kendrick Perkins contract will most likely be bought out and then he will go to either the Clippers or the Cavs.
  • Goran Dragic sent to Miami.
  • Denver Nuggets trade Arron Afflalo and Alonzo Gee to the Blazers for 5 depth players and a protected first round lottery pick.
  • Nuggets also trade JaVale McGee to the 76ers for a 1st round pick (The one acquired in the Mozgov trade).
  • Michael Carter-Williams traded to Milwaukee.
  • Brandon Knight traded to the Suns.
  • Isaiah Thomas headed to Boston as apart of a 4 team trade.
  • John Salmons has reportedly been sent to Miami in exchange for Norris Cole.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lol @ DeAndre Jordan.. 25 pts but was 10/28 from the freethrow line.

Miami with their recent acquisitions of the Dragic bros and then John Salmons could be a bit interesting for this second half of the season. Gives them ability to at least make the playoffs and perhaps get deep into round 1.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well Chris Bosh is officially missing the rest of the season due to blood clots in his lung and Kendrick Perkins has committed to the Cavs after reaching a buyout agreement with the Jazz.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
RIP D-Rose's career.. I like the kid a lot especially being a Bulls fan but I mean he's gotta hang up the career after tearing the meniscus.. again!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Steph misses Pacers game, we score 98 and lose

Steph plays against a far superior Wizards team, does MVP things and we win

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
6'2 shooting guard? lol, nooooooooooooooo chance
he used to play point a lot in high school, I imagine he'd just convert to a rotational point guard doubt he'd start unless injury, and a 6'2 PG is still somewhat small but hey, DeAngelo Russell is 5'8 and is looking to be a lottery/top 10-15 pick so who knows.. also I think he's 6'4 not 6'2 or at least 6'4 is what his stat card said during the game last night.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Cavs vs Warriors tonight get hyped

I have to work sadly, but I'll check the replay as soon as I get home.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wonder how Perk will do with more time on the court, hopefully he contributes as a rotational big guy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Blatt has found a pretty tight 3 big rotation w/ Love, Thompson and Moz. Perk isn't going to get regular minutes, but he should be able to contribute when he is called upon. I think he is fairly underrated. He was loved by his teammates in Boston and OKC, and statistically defenses are always better when he is on the court. He is great insurance for Moz for sure, if something were to happen to him in the playoffs Perk has the experience and ability to step in and provide defense and toughness.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Both the Cavs and Warriors looked a bit off tonight aside from LeBron James, he pretty much took command of that one.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
LeBron always goes asshole mode against the Warriors.