NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
bron is in a league of his own imo. No one else even comes close to his skilll
He is shooting 42% in the playoffs and 16% from deep lol. Going into next season Bron/Brow/Curry/KD health pending & Harden are all pretty much on the same tier as far as the best players in the league.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I sure hope nobody ever questions dude's toughness again. Jesus, for about 10 minutes there I was in a state of shock. I was thinking "yep, this is my life, Steph will have some injury and not be the same"

I couldn't believe he came back. It is a fucking miracle he didn't get injured... he could have easily gotten an arm trapped and fucked his elbow... fell HARD on his shoulder, and then the neck/back/head??? He is incredibly lucky, and came back, hit some big shots and we were within 6 in the 4th.

hopefully we close them out tomorrow, don't need this damn series dragging on

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He is shooting 42% in the playoffs and 16% from deep lol. Going into next season Bron/Brow/Curry/KD health pending & Harden are all pretty much on the same tier as far as the best players in the league.
LeBron James is a league of his own dude cmon
He's that big
That Fast
One of best playing Point (Forward)
Not a single guy you mentioned is as versatile. BROW, is the only one and even then he'll never be Bron.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't get why Jordan is accepted as greatest of his time and Lebron isn't. I watched em both and Bron is just as athletic as Jordan. JORDAN has one thing on lebron and that's the same thing kobe developed over time, and that was the mind game. If lebron can get the wily vet mind game, and change his game when his body breaks down he will go down as one of the best, not of this era, bUT all time. I can see an aeguement for THE best

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Brooms are out in Ohio tonight, I assumed the Cavs won then.. nah jk I saw the whole game.. got a kick at the Cavs putting the 3rd stringers in there to do some work real quick.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't get why Jordan is accepted as greatest of his time and Lebron isn't. I watched em both and Bron is just as athletic as Jordan. JORDAN has one thing on lebron and that's the same thing kobe developed over time, and that was the mind game. If lebron can get the wily vet mind game, and change his game when his body breaks down he will go down as one of the best, not of this era, bUT all time. I can see an aeguement for THE best
You are talking about LeBron and his legacy. Obviously he is a top 10, likely top 5 player of all time.

I'm talking about right now, 2015 playoffs, Curry and Bron are extremely close in the value they bring to their teams right now. I'm not talking about previous seasons, just right now, roll the ball on the court and play.

Nothing suggests Bron is head and shoulders above the rest of the players I mentioned RIGHT NOW. Legacy, obviously, But right now, the eye ball test, stats or anything else you can go by, those 5 guys are all pretty equal at the top right now. 2 years ago, sure, Bron was still the best, but his game took a step back this season. Not saying he isn't still amazing, he obviously is, but if you didn't notice the decline in his overall athleticism or efficiency you just aren't paying close enough attention.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
now we go 8 days until the next game! thanks NBA schedulers!