NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
JR Smith basically brought them the wins over the Bulls.

Anyway, GS in 6.
Dude, you realize JR Smith is probably the most inconsistent player in the NBA. He's capable of going 7/10 from 3 then missing 10 straight. He takes poor quality shot.

gotta put Shump on Curry. Any time curry is on the floor, shump had to be. He's as lock down as they come.

2/5 of my knicks starting 5 first game in the finals and 3/5 of Cavs starters are former knicks. I don't really forgive the Knicks for trading shump. Should have let Hardaway go instead

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If my hatred for Smith is weird, imagine how silly your hatred for blake and harden seems to me. Ballin ass players, chill as fuck

but fine, JR Smith transforms into a mature basketball player and Cavs in 6. Srsly if he's on its a wrap cuz shump gonna make curry look like a Lil boy

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If my hatred for Smith is weird, imagine how silly your hatred for blake and harden seems to me. Ballin ass players, chill as fuck

but fine, JR Smith transforms into a mature basketball player and Cavs in 6. Srsly if he's on its a wrap cuz shump gonna make curry look like a Lil boy
I'm not saying Harden or Blake are costing their teams games though. I have a hatred for them, but can also be objective when analyzing their games, which you seem to just be blindly hating on JR, who has been the Cavs 2nd most consistent player throughout the EC playoffs.

I really don't even hate Blake anymore. He is a bitch ass diva attitude-wise, but his game has really come on and he doesn't flop like he used to. Paul is the Clipper I fucking hate.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
These Oakland fans are making this place rock like a college stadium. Trying to win a ring in front of this starved fanbase? Like trying to steal bread from African children. Good luck prince

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lol 44 points for the real MVP. He got this squad to the finals and they could have won tonight. Thompson came to play though

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
LBJ gettin hate on social media like his 44, 8,6 line was the reason they lost. SMITH 0 FOR THE HALF AND STILL CHUCKIN EM UP