NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lol close Skip Bayless's Twitter. Who the hell is bashing LBJ for that loss?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It's just how right when they got down 3 instead of trying to get an easy two or run a play, smith does what he always does. He does his goofy ass cross over step back for 3 (his only move) He wants to play hero ball, he's a loser dude. I can't stand the dude at all

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
34 mins 4 points 13 god awful shots. I remember a night before a playoff game for the Knicks he was out all night with Rhianna and was drunk as fuck takin pics at 5 a.m. She was there tonight
Oakland Nightlife:1
Smith: 0

Rhianna and him in the same city. Terrible news

Attachments

• CGtY46hWwAAUeDq.jpg
    CGtY46hWwAAUeDq.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Dat OT defense! Dat spread! Dat bench! Dat Cavs bench! Dat Cavs coaching!

Hehe, LeBron gassed out in the OT and turning into Casper in the 4th. Sure, he did score 44, but he still shot under 50% and missed the game winner. And he only made Mozgov look better, not anyone else.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That OT D was beautiful. Bron was clearly gassed, which always happens when he tries to go god mode. If he came into this thinking he was going to individually post-iso his way past the Dubs he is even dumber than I thought. Now no Kyrie, this shit is a wrap.

But good on GS last night taking the King's best shot and still walking away with game 1. All last night I was thinking "OK, we aren't playing great, LeBum is going wild, this is one we drop, but we still aight in the series". But low and behold Bron couldn't even get them the W last night. I say this is over in 5, if not 4.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Game 1 was good, really enjoying NBA recently.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lebron did post iso is way through the dubs, it was actually comical watching them try to stop it.
Yep, post iso'd his way straight through them for an OT L because he was too gassed to score, literally, until the last seconds when nobody was defending. RIGHT. THROUGH. THE DUBS!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
also, Iguodala held James to 4-14 shooting and shut him down big time down the stretch. everyone else let James shoot 14-24. if Bron wants 38 shots for 44 the Cavs were toast from the start

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Kyrie's out. Karma's a bitch. He left Miami because Wade was getting injury prone, how are Varejao, Love and Kyrie doing?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lmfao

translation: LeBron was being an inefficient jabroni ball hog in game 1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
from what I've been hearing on the radio, this is gonna be a sweep. A team with 3 great players, a couple of good ones, and no depth losing 2 of their great players against this freakin' Warriors team? Won't make it back to Golden State. Don't hate.