NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The Cavs made out pretty sweet in the deal IMO.. not sure how they managed that one.. I think this year is going to be Warriors vs Bulls, which would be a very interesting Finals in my eyes.
JR smith is a bum and shumpert hasn't had one healthy season in NBA. I do think he is great defensively though which is what they need. Smith is just awful. Shoots like 60% from free throw too, headcase.

Shump is also a FA at years end and hasn't played im over a month.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
JR smith is a bum and shumpert hasn't had one healthy season in NBA. I do think he is great defensively though which is what they need. Smith is just awful. Shoots like 60% from free throw too, headcase.

Shump is also a FA at years end and hasn't played im over a month.

Smith has better numbers in two years than Waiters had so it's not like Waiters is a god himself.. It's better to have two cheaper depth players and that first round draft pick than Dion Waiters and a 2019 2nd rounder and a couple non guaranteed contract cheap depth.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
tim-legler-drew-a-sad-face-over-carmelo-anthonys-sad-face.gif

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What a game by Klay Thompson tonight, this is the kind of Shooting Guard the Cavs really need on their team.. shit even my Bulls could use a SG like that; Jimmy Butler is good but he is more of a SF.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Klay is the man. He will be an All Star this year and deservedly so.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Andrew Wiggins has been hot lately, I wonder how different the Cavs would be if they had stuck with him and Anthony Bennett rather than Kevin Love.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The roster looks a lot better now w/ Shump (if he comes back) Smith and Moz, but they still aren't contenders yet. That team has no depth, regardless of the Love trade methinks. They are still at least one year away from being a title threat

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He's going to absolutely shatter it lol. I would bet that Klay passes him as well. hell, probably Dame Lillard too
Interesting, for some reason it seemed like Curry was the only active player that had a chance at it guess I shood take a better look at the 3 PT stats of those two.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Interesting, for some reason it seemed like Curry was the only active player that had a chance at it guess I shood take a better look at the 3 PT stats of those two.
This is Lillard's 3rd season, right? He has 500 already

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
As for Klay, he puts up 2.5 3s per game on his career... would take 1200 games to put up 3,000 triples, or about 14 seasons worth of games. Not as much of a sure bet as I thought, but still plausible.