NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Clippers are becoming a joke. Doc Rivers is a god awful GM. Austin Rivers slurps. Chris Paul flops. Blake Griffin is a fucking fag. Fuck the Clippers lol. I so badly hope the Warriors get to see them in playoffs this season

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Warriors going for the 4 game season sweep of the bitch ass Cock boy Rockets tonight.

Before the last game in Houston James Harden in the huddle said "These guys aren't even good" or something like that. We beat them by 25 on their floor that night.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Solid game for the Warriors, I felt comfortable taking them last night with the spread.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Chris Paul dishing out 17 assists in 24 minutes, pretty solid..
The Bulls got over this recent slump by easily taking a win at home over the defending Champs.
Seems Kobe's season could possibly be over, perhaps even career unless he takes a bench role.
Aldridge could be missing about 2 months.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Spurs aren't the Spurs this season. I know it is taboo to write them off, but its not like they win the title every season. This feels like one of those first round exit seasons for them.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Spurs aren't the Spurs this season. I know it is taboo to write them off, but its not like they win the title every season. This feels like one of those first round exit seasons for them.

No arguments there, they definitely don't look the same as they did last season.. although they do show some flashes of their work last year in some of the games.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This was the most amazing quarter of basketball I've ever seen a man play

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol Danny's NBA opinions

your anti Steph agenda is all too transparent

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
want to bet that Steph wins league MVP junior?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've never seen a 13 for 13 with 9 threes in one quarter before that was a helluva game.