NBA 2014-2015 Season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Warriors vs OKC tonight fucking wooooooooooooooo

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I wish the Warriors crush them tbh.... I don't like either team but brother do Westbrook, Ibaka and OKC coach annoy the hell out of me. I can live with KD and Reggie Jackson, but I despise those three.

Also wishing the Hawks tap some fag Clipper ass in the middle of LA. [HASHTAG]#TeamMillsap[/HASHTAG]

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I like Westbrook a lot more than I like KD for some reason. I love his controlled chaos approach to the game.

You should like the Warriors bro, considering how much you hate the Clippers.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah my bad, it was against the Nuggets.
Oh alright, yeah I was a little confused.. but yeah Rose has been in a rough patch recently, he needs to rely more on the assist game until he gets his shot back.. until then Gasol, Butler and the depth they have can take care of things.

I like Westbrook a lot more than I like KD for some reason. I love his controlled chaos approach to the game.

I like Ibaka better than the both of them however Westbrook over KD if I have to choose between the two.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Anthony Davis>all
6fff57018cfd183904f235ced9ab8074.png

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Cavs, Knicks & Thunder engaged in a 3 way trade today.. As part of the deal, Dion Waiters will go to the Thunder, J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert go to the Cavs and three players with nonguaranteed contracts -- Alex Kirk and Lou Amundson from the Cavs and Lance Thomas from the Thunder -- join to the Knicks. As part of the deal, the Thunder are sending a protected future first-round pick to the Cavs and the Cavs are sending their 2019 second-round pick to the Knicks.

The Cavs fall to the 76ers as Philadelphia ended up getting their first home win of the season.

Golden State what a great game for the Warriors vs the Thunder.

Bulls take the Win over Houston in a tight game.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Thunder lose that trade IMO. they should have tried to offer Reggie Jackson instead of that first round pick, which is going to be somewhere in the 14-20 range.

Waiters is not the type of guy you want on your team if you have championship aspirations. He has shown a lot of "me first" tendencies, isn't a reliable or consistent defender, can't play off the ball worth a damn and showed an unwillingness to adapt his game when the landscape changed in Cleveland. He is just as bad a fit in OKC as he was in new Cleveland. The Thunder had the right idea adding a scoring wing player, but this is not the one they needed.

As for that game last night, I think the NBA is finally on notice. Klay took the game by the balls right off the bat w/ 13 points in 4 minutes to start, and we never looked back, simply continued adding to the lead all game long. Probably the best, most complete game any team has played in the league against a quality opponent this season. Steph's ball handling was just ridiculous last night... he clowned Westbrook for the 2nd straight meeting between the two. Draymond is the man. Barnes continues to progress. Our depth is insane. I've known we are contenders, now I'm starting to cope with the fact that we are the odds on favorites to win the whole damn thing.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Cavs made out pretty sweet in the deal IMO.. not sure how they managed that one.. I think this year is going to be Warriors vs Bulls, which would be a very interesting Finals in my eyes.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hawks are looking tough. They remind me of the Warriors/Spurs with slightly less talent.