NASCAR's Tony Stewart allegedly hits, kills driver at dirt-track race in New York

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He was in a turn. Unless you want the rear of his car to complete turn and crush the guy by going lower and possibly even losing control of the car, then he's not going that low. It's a dirt track, a lot different from the typical NASCAR track. It will move the rear of the car right if he turns left. That's a given.
Okie dokie. I see it differently. I see a clear accident happen, a caution flag is out, one guy avoids him, and stewart REVS up his engine (per several sources) and hits him. I'm not saying he purposely hit him, or saying Ward didn't attribute to his own demise, but Tony will have to deal with Involuntary manslaughter. It's just what I think bro, no convincing me otherwise.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Tony will have to deal with Involuntary manslaughter. It's just what I think bro, no convincing me otherwise.
Even the cops who talked to him and said no criminal charges are being considered can convince you?

Reactions: Nero_x3

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Okie dokie. I see it differently. I see a clear accident happen, a caution flag is out, one guy avoids him, and stewart REVS up his engine (per several sources) and hits him. I'm not saying he purposely hit him, or saying Ward didn't attribute to his own demise, but Tony will have to deal with Involuntary manslaughter. It's just what I think bro, no convincing me otherwise.
I'm still ruling out the engine rev for now, because that one evidence video is from an angle where it could've been any other car. Also, police sheriff already ruled out criminal intent for the time being which won't change most likely.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Even the cops who talked to him and said no criminal charges are being considered can convince you?
Did you get some information I didn't get? I was under the impression it was under investigation, and no charges were being filed at this time. Generally, in cases like this, it takes time to get the evidence needed to get a conviction if they go that route.

They aren't asking for more video evidence for shits and giggles

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm still ruling out the engine rev for now, because that one evidence video is from an angle where it could've been any other car. Also, police sheriff already ruled out criminal intent for the time being which won't change most likely.
Okie dokie. Open and shut case, Johnson. We'll see.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Did you get some information I didn't get? I was under the impression it was under investigation, and no charges were being filed at this time. Generally, in cases like this, it takes time to get the evidence needed to get a conviction if they go that route.

They aren't asking for more video evidence for shits and giggles
During the sheriffs meeting with the press, he announced that there are no criminal charges or criminal intent involved in this case. It is still under investigation, as an expert is being sought for on the situation. But as it is, it doesn't look like much will change.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
During the sheriffs meeting with the press, he announced that there are no criminal charges or criminal intent involved in this case. It is still under investigation, as an expert is being sought for on the situation. But as it is, it doesn't look like much will change.
Okay, there is no criminal intent correct? That eliminates him from having any pre-meditation. Involuntary manslaughter does not fall under those terms. Cmon now. Read what i'm saying.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, there is no criminal intent correct? That eliminates him from having any pre-meditation. Involuntary manslaughter does not fall under those terms. Cmon now. Read what i'm saying.
"No criminal charges"

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
"No criminal charges"
lmfao, wow. Just wow. I honestly don't know how to speak to you.

Let me put it like this. Say you're in your car, you're driving along minding your own business, and a kid runs out in front of you, and you hit him and he dies. You don't think you're getting charged with involuntary manslaughter? I want to live in la la land too.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
lmfao, wow. Just wow. I honestly don't know how to speak to you.

Let me put it like this. Say you're in your car, you're driving along minding your own business, and a kid runs out in front of you, and you hit him and he dies. You don't think you're getting charged with involuntary manslaughter? I want to live in la la land too.
When the kid put himself into harms way, that makes it somewhat different than innocent walking. Also, provided the circumstances of dirt track racing, that's much different.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
When the kid put himself into harms way, that makes it somewhat different than innocent walking. Also, provided the circumstances of dirt track racing, that's much different.
Okay, no charges are imminent, crime is under investigation. We'll see in a few months who's right, kay?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, no charges are imminent, crime is under investigation. We'll see in a few months who's right, kay?
Few months? I imagine it'll take less time. Needs an expert diagnosis and a couple of other things and it should be all set.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Few months? I imagine it'll take less time. Needs an expert diagnosis and a couple of other things and it should be all set.
Man, you know a ton about the U.S. Judicial system. Not only might it take a few months, it might take a few years to get a conviction if they went that route.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Man, you know a ton about the U.S. Judicial system. Not only might it take a few months, it might take a few years to get a conviction if they went that route.
DA investigation is underway, yes it could take longer if something was pursued, but by the current looks of it, I don't see a way through it. Give it a couple days. Then I might cast a different judgment on it.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
DA investigation is underway, yes it could take longer if something was pursued, but by the current looks of it, I don't see a way through it. Give it a couple days. Then I might cast a different judgment on it.
Alright, we shall see Nero
173c750fd951e7f5f37eb0115b220349.gif