NASCAR's Tony Stewart allegedly hits, kills driver at dirt-track race in New York

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Here is my opinion on the matter. Dude was crazy for running at tony. Tony looks like he was just trying to fuck with him and scare him a lil bit(you can hear him rev up, not to mention it was on a caution), and clipped his ass. It is the definition of involuntary manslaughter. I'd say probably 30 days in jail (like Donte stallworth) with a couple years probation over his head. Probably no suspension from Nascar because they are a bunch hillbilly fucks who don't give a shit about anything.

I'll be right on this matter.

Last edited:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
On a dirt track, when a car turns left, his rear is typically going to shift right, which it did, as in the video, you can see that Ward was clipped by Stewart's rear right tire. Better question, why the fuck is the kid on the track in the first place? It may have been a caution, but save it for either the end of the road or for pit road (if that is even an option). It's not really manslaughter imo considering the fucker deliberately ran onto the track with active cars racing on it.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
He is, he will 100% be charged with involuntary manslaugher
Yet the sheriff has already said there are no criminal charges as well as no criminal intent involved (as far as evidence goes).

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He is, he will 100% be charged with involuntary manslaugher
I was talking about turning on a dirt track.

He's already talked with the cops and they said he didn't do anything wrong. I would be surprised if he's charged, and shocked if he's convicted of anything.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I was talking about turning on a dirt track.

He's already talked with the cops and they said he didn't do anything wrong. I would be surprised if he's charged, and shocked if he's convicted of anything.
Ight, it was under caution, right? Tony bumped him, meaning he had to go around the entire course under caution. Why would be going that speed, then speed up( i'm assuming to fuck with him) right near him? Cmon man. I don't think Tony had any intention but it happened.

I was always under the impression during a caution you slow down, not rev up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Tony didn't bump him, actually.

As for him speeding up, pretty impossible to tell considering Stewart's car is in the picture for like 5 frames before the guy gets into his path. Stewart's ass end goes right as he turns left and Ward is moving forward toward Stewart's car. That's what I can clearly see in the video, is that Ward is moving toward Stewart, not just standing idly by.

Reactions: Nero_x3

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Ight, it was under caution, right? Tony bumped him, meaning he had to go around the entire course under caution. Why would be going that speed, then speed up( i'm assuming to fuck with him) right near him? Cmon man. I don't think Tony had any intention but it happened.

I was always under the impression during a caution you slow down, not rev up.
In the video, the guy in the crowd is sitting far from where Stewart and the incident were. It's inconclusive as to which car was revving it's engine. Also, if Stewart couldn't make a pass on the outside due to the kid's car as well as the kid being in the way, the only way to get by would be to go on the inside, and in some cases, speed up before Ward did anything, yet this was involved in a turn instead of a straightaway.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
In the video, the guy in the crowd is sitting far from where Stewart and the incident were. It's inconclusive as to which car was revving it's engine. Also, if Stewart couldn't make a pass on the outside due to the kid's car as well as the kid being in the way, the only way to get by would be to go on the inside, and in some cases, speed up before Ward did anything, yet this was involved in a turn instead of a straightaway.
So you knock my theory for inconclusive evidence , then disprove me with a hypothetical? Okay, w/e Agree to disagree.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
So you knock my theory for inconclusive evidence , then disprove me with a hypothetical? Okay, w/e Agree to disagree.
It wasn't a straightaway though, if it was there's a much easier chance to go inside, even if it could've caused a DQ as you're not supposed to cross the line unless pushed, which even then could be a DQ on the other driver.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It wasn't a straightaway though, if it was there's a much easier chance to go inside, even if it could've caused a DQ as you're not supposed to cross the line unless pushed, which even then could be a DQ on the other driver.
I'm sorry, that doesn't make much sense to me. Get DQ'd or hit someone. I guess he really does have that killer instinct

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry, that doesn't make much sense to me. Get DQ'd or hit someone. I guess he really does have that killer instinct
He was in a turn. Unless you want the rear of his car to complete turn and crush the guy by going lower and possibly even losing control of the car, then he's not going that low. It's a dirt track, a lot different from the typical NASCAR track. It will move the rear of the car right if he turns left. That's a given.