NASCAR's Tony Stewart allegedly hits, kills driver at dirt-track race in New York

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What's your bet now?
Well my initial point remains the same. Just because there isn't a charge day 1 doesn't mean one won't come after an investigation. I guess you want to be a wise guy and bring up old shit. I was making fun of people that thought since he wasn't charged meant none would happen. My prediction was wrong, but my understanding of the judicial system surpasses all who posted. Not something to be proud of but w/e

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well my initial point remains the same. Just because there isn't a charge day 1 doesn't mean one won't come after an investigation. I guess you want to be a wise guy and bring up old shit. I was making fun of people that thought since he wasn't charged meant none would happen. My prediction was wrong, but my understanding of the judicial system surpasses all who posted. Not something to be proud of but w/e
lol