• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NASCAR 2020 Season Thread

Doom

La Bestia
That was a crazy, exciting finish to the race! Luck was on Blaney's side by avoiding The Big One and beat out Stenhouse Jr, to get his second Talladega victory in a row. Well done #12!

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Really fucked up situation with what happened they get to the bottom of who did that. With how expensive cars are you'd think they'd have a pretty high tech camera security system in place.

Yep. They have good security cameras there. This was also found deep inside the facility too. I wonder what a couple of Nigerian Twins were doing back there....

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Honestly the more I think about the noose thing, and I hope to god this isn't true but it almost feels planted to spark outrage against the right. Not that I really doubt there's a lot of racist people that are more than willing to do shit like that, it just feels too perfect and neat I guess?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Honestly the more I think about the noose thing, and I hope to god this isn't true but it almost feels planted to spark outrage against the right. Not that I really doubt there's a lot of racist people that are more than willing to do shit like that, it just feels too perfect and neat I guess?
A guy named Bubba is smarter than that.....would be detrimental to everything he's done.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
A guy named Bubba is smarter than that.....would be detrimental to everything he's done.

Eh in this conspiracy theory I wouldn't even think it'd be Bubba that did it. He seems cool and doesn't deserve this but that doesn't mean he has the best of friends :ortonout

I don't think it's all that likely really, the thought just hit me yesterday.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Eh in this conspiracy theory I wouldn't even think it'd be Bubba that did it. He seems cool and doesn't deserve this but that doesn't mean he has the best of friends :ortonout

I don't think it's all that likely really, the thought just hit me yesterday.
His name's Bubba and he drives Nascar.....you gotta know all his friends are white. :side: