• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NASCAR 2020 Season Thread

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Attached is the "noose" in question.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1592981539109.jpg
    FB_IMG_1592981539109.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 83

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Just couldn't resist.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1592981558322.jpg
    FB_IMG_1592981558322.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 90

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just couldn't resist.

This would make sense more if Bubba had the slightest idea what it was actually found and not just told.

I ain’t coming at you, as you just think it’s funny. But the whole thing isn’t anything at all like that situation. Bubba never saw it, he was informed.

See the drivers, since coming back to racing haven’t been allowed in the garage. Whoever reported it on his team is the one who messed up. Not him.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
This would make sense more if Bubba had the slightest idea what it was actually found and not just told.

I ain’t coming at you, as you just think it’s funny. But the whole thing isn’t anything at all like that situation. Bubba never saw it, he was informed.

See the drivers, since coming back to racing haven’t been allowed in the garage. Whoever reported it on his team is the one who messed up. Not him.

Sounds to me he needs to hire a new crew if they can't tell the difference between a garage string and a noose.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sounds to me he needs to hire a new crew if they can't tell the difference between a garage string and a noose.

From what I seen, none of the others have the loop on it. The 21 team had that stall last year and was there then also. But I guess it wasn’t noticed then. But this is how they know no harm was meant by it.

When all the others don’t have the loop and noose look, and the one you’re in does. Something seems odd. I can’t blame them for just assuming that with some of the hate Bubba has gotten in recent weeks.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
From what I seen, none of the others have the loop on it. The 21 team had that stall last year and was there then also. But I guess it wasn’t noticed then. But this is how they know no harm was meant by it.

When all the others don’t have the loop and noose look, and the one you’re in does. Something seems odd. I can’t blame them for just assuming that with some of the hate Bubba has gotten in recent weeks.

Anyone who has ever done any work in a garage can tell you the difference. Especially it being on the door.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Anyone who has ever done any work in a garage can tell you the difference. Especially it being on the door.

Possibly. I’m just going off the fact none of the others there looked like that. So I can see why someone might think it.

Mistakes and misunderstandings happen. The thing we should be thankful for is no one was making a threat towards Bubba. That is what truly matters.

Reactions: Doom and Stellar

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
The death of George Floyd and others were clearly in peoples minds and so when they find a rope like that hanging, the first thing in their minds is a noose. I can absolutely see how paranoid people would be to quickly come to a noose conclusion when the mindset is set in that way. Bubba Wallace was already speaking out against racism before this noose talk happened. So I can get how the paranoia in minds would get people to suspect it was a threat to Bubba.

With that said, I had no idea that the loop was that small and by the door. I was imagining it was a bigger loop and was hanging from a beam in the middle of the garage section.

Reactions: Doom

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

I mean, I can see why they freaked the hell out...

Weird as that knot looks different than how it looked from how it looked in the pics from last year of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Doom

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That knot isn't good for heavy lifting.....just saying.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Just to put it out there, we have these ropes for our dock doors at work so we can pull the doors closed after the trucks leave. None of the black people I work with even thought of it being some kind of message.....a group of us use the doors, black and white, not one person ever thought anything if it.

This was someone trying to make something out of nothing due to current movements. No one complained when it was there all this time. It wasn’t put there for malice.

On another note, Bubba is a fucking bitch who tossed water in the face of another driver while he was getting medical attention, so, he’s a piece of trash, anyway, and is a garbage driver.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who still uses ropes like that anyways?
And who still uses a hangman's knot?

I haven't seen those types of rope since maybe the 90s and I've been coastal fishing my entire life.

Don't even have a hangmans knot in my swift water rescue texts.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just to put it out there, we have these ropes for our dock doors at work so we can pull the doors closed after the trucks leave. None of the black people I work with even thought of it being some kind of message.....a group of us use the doors, black and white, not one person ever thought anything if it.

This was someone trying to make something out of nothing due to current movements. No one complained when it was there all this time. It wasn’t put there for malice.

On another note, Bubba is a fucking bitch who tossed water in the face of another driver while he was getting medical attention, so, he’s a piece of trash, anyway, and is a garbage driver.

On the bottom note there. I was a bit mad at him when he did the water shit.

But as far as being a garbage driver; you’re only as good as the car would allow you to be tbh. The car he drives isn’t one of the top cars and he gets better finishes with it than he should. This is why when I’m the Trucks and actually raced for a good team, he won and would finish good a lot.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
On the bottom note there. I was a bit mad at him when he did the water shit.

But as far as being a garbage driver; you’re only as good as the car would allow you to be tbh. The car he drives isn’t one of the top cars and he gets better finishes with it than he should. This is why when I’m the Trucks and actually raced for a good team, he won and would finish good a lot.

Don't matter how good your car is, if you let it run out of gas. He races for Richard Petty too man, how you gonna say its his damn car, lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Don't matter how good your car is, if you let it run out of gas. He races for Richard Petty too man, how you gonna say its his damn car, lol

Richard Petty’s team ain’t no where near what it use to be lol.

As far as the gas goes, lots of people was running out or close to it the other day. :p you don’t challenge me in this. I watch, you don’t. I know my shit.