MLB 2014 Official Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
God it's hard watching the mets offense never score for stellar pitching. We have 4 potential aces in the show and minors that would struggle to 12 wins with this offense

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*looks at season stats* Undefeated against the brewers :happy:
*looks at season record* Brewers still have most wins in the NL and are tied for MLB.

Congrats on the two wins though, it looks like we are still 6 games up on STL. What is your payroll this year, 200 mil?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
*looks at season record* Brewers still have most wins in the NL and are tied for MLB.

Congrats on the two wins though, it looks like we are still 6 games up on STL. What is your payroll this year, 200 mil?
128 and change, you guys are at 107. Buerhle makes 19 ffs.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
128 and change, you guys are at 107. Buerhle makes 19 ffs.
We have over 50 wins before the season is half over. You bought a team and are at 47. Congrats on buying the best teams and proving why everyone hates the AL East.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Okay, How about the A's and their 50 mil payroll compared to you bro?
Exactly. Billy Beane >>>> don't care how much we're paying if it pays off in victories. Moot point to me. All I'm saying is there's no way the brewers would have 50 wins if they still played in the AL.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Exactly. Billy Beane >>>> don't care how much we're paying if it pays off in victories. Moot point to me. All I'm saying is there's no way the brewers would have 50 wins if they still played in the AL.
Congrats on being in the worst division with the highest payroll. Brewers > any AL team because our pitchers actually bat.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Congrats on being in the worst division with the highest payroll. Brewers > any AL team because our pitchers actually bat.
You're telling me this man can't hit??

e514d3bbc7db1d7e6b872b1824a33fde.png

:lol1: