MLB 2014 Official Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
LUUUUCCCCCC. How Lucroy isn't #1 on the all star ballot is so far beyond me. A catcher hitting nearly .340, with every single stat above Yadi and Fuckface.

2hr's tonight, one was a Grand Slam ffs. The guy is a fucking MACHINE.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
A's coming to citi field tomorrow with former Mets prospect Kazmir on the mound. Glad to see he finally turned his career around, had tons of potential. Wheeler dominates in game 2 though, coming off his 9 inning shut out against one of the best scoring teams in the NL (marlins 4th in nl)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Kazmir was a great find for us. If you are a pitcher who used to be great and needs to regain form, come to Oakland.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#LockinLuc[/HASHTAG]

I absolutely love this political satire style ad for Lucroy, so damn funny. Audio isn't great, no idea why brewers didnt upload it to youtube. Best catcher in nearly every category not being #1 in voting just shows how little respect we get. That being said, Braun at #5 and Weeks on there at all just reinforces how bad some/stupid some voters are. Weeks isnt even our starting 2nd basemen and Scooter isn't even close voting wise.