MLB 2014 Official Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Indeed! The most impressive stat is that our starting pitchers have won all eight games. Dickey has finally become consistent, and Buerhle is 9-1.
That team of ex Marlins you bought plus the others are really working out. Really though i'm looking forward to Brewers vs Jays later this year. Hopefully we can keep our success going also.

Yesterday (i know vs cubs) was literally an hour and 25 minute game. 3/4ths of the people in this thread have teams in 1st place.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Jose Reyes is the best overall short stop in the league. Tulowitzski is right behind him. Reyes can hurt you in many more ways. Career .290 hitter, twice tolen.base champ, a former batting champion and 4 time all star. Mets kept the wrong guy :(

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
That team of ex Marlins you bought plus the others are really working out. Really though i'm looking forward to Brewers vs Jays later this year. Hopefully we can keep our success going also.

Yesterday (i know vs cubs) was literally an hour and 25 minute game. 3/4ths of the people in this thread have teams in 1st place.
:((

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

Quite the opposite from years past.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Rumor is the mets are so cheap, last night they hired a midget called 25 cent instead of 50. Ha, toilet humor