MLB 2014 Official Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Krod living off that Mets money in Milwaukee mafks. Brewers taking it to the Cubbies like pedobear to the innocent.
Krod has been off the books for several years. We're talking Omar Minaya was still running shit. cmon now, let's be fair. He also was a signing that paid off for us at the time because he pitched good. Now, if you said Jason Bay living off the money the mets gave him you'd be valid

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Krod has been off the books for several years. We're talking Omar Minaya was still running shit. cmon now, let's be fair. He also was a signing that paid off for us at the time because he pitched good. Now, if you said Jason Bay living off the money the mets gave him you'd be valid
Haha i didnt mean he is still on your payroll, i'm saying he is in milwaukee for cheap be he can afford to.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No idea why either. People act like he was bad or something. Dude has wicked stuff. Maybe it's cuz ge beat his father in laws ass in the mets clubhouse
and baseball fans think a 31 year old can be "too old" on the same day they lose to a 38 year old closer.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/...lved-altercation-triple-teammate-miguel-olivo

Looks like there was a Mike Tyson/Evander Holyfield moment in Triple A B-Ball when two teamates for the LA Dodgers Triple A Farm Team got into it in the dugout; seems the one Olivo bit off a portion of Guerrero's ear during the altercation. Guerrero is a cuban infielder recruit who was given $28 million dollars over this past Winter.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Pretty sure there's a steroid joke there.

:obama:

wk
Yeah haha :p fuckers think he was involved in that shit.. which he potentially may have been but just because he's from the suspect era doesn't mean they shouldn't let him in to the HoF; innocent until proven guilty for this one for sure :p

I really was a huge Jeff Bagwell and Craig Biggio fan though :p mainly Bagwell; met him at a bar a few years back while I was visiting family down in Houston, very nice guy and offered to sign something for me even though I never asked haha.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Yeah haha :p fuckers think he was involved in that shit.. which he potentially may have been but just because he's from the suspect era doesn't mean they shouldn't let him in to the HoF; innocent until proven guilty for this one for sure :p

I really was a huge Jeff Bagwell and Craig Biggio fan though :p mainly Bagwell; met him at a bar a few years back while I was visiting family down in Houston, very nice guy and offered to sign something for me even though I never asked haha.

I loved both of those guys from the time they were rookies. As for the steroid "charges", I've always said his body type and shape never really changed. He just got more muscular, but it was never unnatural. But his name appeared on ONE list from ONE suspect. And, for some idiots, that's all it takes. No evidence, no proof (circumstantial or otherwise), just one appearance on a list. This is a big part of the reason we should change the selection process for the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Anyways, been a 'Stros fan all my life even though I grew up in Texas Rangers' country. I used to hate the fact that all I would see were Rangers "highlights" when they couldn't win shit while the Astros were winning games and going to the playoffs (yeah...seems like a long time ago to me, too), but they might get a mention or, on a good night, their score shown.

And now....I'm moving back to Rangers country....and I still don't like those guys.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I loved both of those guys from the time they were rookies. As for the steroid "charges", I've always said his body type and shape never really changed. He just got more muscular, but it was never unnatural. But his name appeared on ONE list from ONE suspect. And, for some idiots, that's all it takes. No evidence, no proof (circumstantial or otherwise), just one appearance on a list. This is a big part of the reason we should change the selection process for the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Anyways, been a 'Stros fan all my life even though I grew up in Texas Rangers' country. I used to hate the fact that all I would see were Rangers "highlights" when they couldn't win shit while the Astros were winning games and going to the playoffs (yeah...seems like a long time ago to me, too), but they might get a mention or, on a good night, their score shown.

And now....I'm moving back to Rangers country....and I still don't like those guys.

wk
Can't stand the Rangers myself; my team (the Phillies; yes the Shitties is what they should be called at the moment) isn't even close to their division and I still can't stand them.
That's kewl man, don't really meet too many Astros fans, never really liked the team as a fan but those two players were some of my favorites growing up.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
So...Sharpy, we both Phillies fans, could you explain to me how we can dominate teams by 11 points, but lose 14-5 the next game?

Reactions: Wacokid27

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Phillies have gone from World Series contender to shit in just 5 years. :((

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Jays are in first place and on a seven game winning streak. :woo1: I hope this lasts a while