MLB 2014 Official Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
When is Carlos Gomez going to learn the unwritten rules of baseball? @Aids Johnson
Watch the HD replay. He went forward, but as soon as the pitcher went back toward the mound he was done with it until that Stanton? guy went after him.

I don't ever expect him to tbh, but I dont blame him for it. The pitcher is full of shit with what he claims he said - and really he did the guy a favor by watching it instead of taking off running. If he had ran that out it would have been inside the park, the only issue is Gomez claims it was a hard out (which i could see) and the pitcher thinks he watched it assuming it was a HR.

Either way our backup catcher is the one im worried about as dude punched that Stanton guy in the face sucker punch style, and I expect him to get a few games for it. The rest will be 1-2 games max.

ETA: Gomez vs Mccann last year he took responsibility, and I see no issues with it compared to this event tbh. He is going to have things like this happen, and I give 0 fucks for it. Hottest team in the NL, and it took this fight to get us on the front page.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Watch the HD replay. He went forward, but as soon as the pitcher went back toward the mound he was done with it until that Stanton? guy went after him.

I don't ever expect him to tbh, but I dont blame him for it. The pitcher is full of shit with what he claims he said - and really he did the guy a favor by watching it instead of taking off running. If he had ran that out it would have been inside the park, the only issue is Gomez claims it was a hard out (which i could see) and the pitcher thinks he watched it assuming it was a HR.

Either way our backup catcher is the one im worried about as dude punched that Stanton guy in the face sucker punch style, and I expect him to get a few games for it. The rest will be 1-2 games max.

ETA: Gomez vs Mccann last year he took responsibility, and I see no issues with it compared to this event tbh. He is going to have things like this happen, and I give 0 fucks for it. Hottest team in the NL, and it took this fight to get us on the front page.
I was just referring to his posing after hitting the ball with all he has off the wall. What a turd, thought he had a homer. Pitcher probably just said maybe next time pussy. I just don't like Gomez, always does some hot shot shit. Brewers looking good though

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I was just referring to his posing after hitting the ball with all he has off the wall. What a turd, thought he had a homer. Pitcher probably just said maybe next time pussy. I just don't like Gomez, always does some hot shot shit. Brewers looking good though
I love him, first Brewers gold glover in a decade+ I think it's a lie from both sides. The pitcher said at least 3 huge swear words, and Gomez lied saying he thought it was a line drive out. I think he will be running out his hits again.

I put up with the same shit when we signed N Morgan and it's happening now with Go-go. Idgaf about it, haters gonna hate. Like I said, the top team in the NL, and it took this to get us some recognition. He will get 3-5 games suspension but we are deep as hell in the OF so it's all fine.

@Dolph'sZiggler I know you aren't watching yet but so far the A's and Brewers are baseball's top two teams.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I love him, first Brewers gold glover in a decade+ I think it's a lie from both sides. The pitcher said at least 3 huge swear words, and Gomez lied saying he thought it was a line drive out. I think he will be running out his hits again.

I put up with the same shit when we signed N Morgan and it's happening now with Go-go. Idgaf about it, haters gonna hate. Like I said, the top team in the NL, and it took this to get us some recognition. He will get 3-5 games suspension but we are deep as hell in the OF so it's all fine.

@Dolph'sZiggler I know you aren't watching yet but so far the A's and Brewers are baseball's top two teams.
I've watched a couple of games against the Angels. They are killing it though, Bob Melvin is the man.

Nobody else in the AL seems on point yet, way too early but it would be sick if we had some home field series in the playoffs for once

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've watched a couple of games against the Angels. They are killing it though, Bob Melvin is the man.

Nobody else in the AL seems on point yet, way too early but it would be sick if we had some home field series in the playoffs for once
There is no reason to start planning on OCT, but we can both enjoy being on top of the MLB when the brewers aren't even top 10 spenders and the A's are bottom 4 for spending.

Just has to show what good coaching can do.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That's my favorite thing about Oakland. We shit on teams like Seattle, Texas and Anaheim who spend more on 2-3 players than we spend on an entire payroll. Fucking knobshiners

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I'm not a hater, he seriously plays the game like a fag man. I have no problem giving credit where it's do. I said brewers are playing good, he's just a player that I can't stand watching.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
haha I didnt mean it as you being a hater, just a lot of people are jumping on that deal already this year. I have had at least a dozen people and seen countless articles stating Braun must be juicing still lol.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Krod living off that Mets money in Milwaukee mafks. Brewers taking it to the Cubbies like pedobear to the innocent.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Something for us all to appreciate. Whether you loved him in WWF (senhor) or in Majour League, or you just appreciate good commentary and live in a state like Kansas. Bob Uecker is the GOAT, and i legit love it when the bar mutes the game and turns up the AM station so we can enjoy our team to the fullest.

Really his interview alone is great for a fan who grew up in the city he played and now gives commentary for. This is the American dream.