Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
Do you have nothing to say about my reasoning on you, Jonny?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Do you have nothing to say about my reasoning on you, Jonny?
Yeah, every other post I made to other people before you gave your reasoning, that answers your reasoning.

Pendex

Reaction score
Yeah, every other post I made to other people before you gave your reasoning, that answers your reasoning.
So what does that tell you about me. I'm not conceding that your assertion is correct, just want to understand how you're working to solve me.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Well it'll be interesting figuring out who you are, if nothing else.

Really? You think it'll take that long? Lame.

Anyways why are you going so mad into it in Day 1? Also what is this gimmick shit sky was bringing up on you? The argument between him and you seems to just be going around in circles but why was something being based on a gimmick?

Pendex

Reaction score
Really? You think it'll take that long? Lame.

Anyways why are you going so mad into it in Day 1? Also what is this gimmick shit sky was bringing up on you? The argument between him and you seems to just be going around in circles but why was something being based on a gimmick?
Depends really. The style of posting gives me some inclination but if I'm wrong I'll probably feel bad so am like to just hold my guess until the end.

I went at it Day 1 because my WIM was like an 8 out 10. Which is pretty high. Its dropped to about a 4 now. In the previous game I played here, I posted with a gimmick, like how I posted in Day 1 of Mango's WorstGen game. Apparently, me dropping that gimmick for this game means I'm scum in this one, because I was town in the other one. That's the context behind that. Lastly, Sky uses She/Her pronouns.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
So what does that tell you about me. I'm not conceding that your assertion is correct, just want to understand how you're working to solve me.
You're too hinged on using your long-winded posts and large vocabulary. There are a few times you made some type of spelling error or used a word that would be away from a sophisticated lexicon, or used slang, which seems to be out of your norm of posting. Someone that seems to be as meticulous and analytical as you wouldn't let a slip up like that pass. And I feel like the mis-wording bothered you enough that you had to vehemently defend it, and yourself, when someone else caught on. You've been too defensive. It might not seem like a big deal to some of y'all, but when someone messes up their way of speaking, or writing, that has always been a sign that a person has something to hide, in my opinion.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Depends really. The style of posting gives me some inclination but if I'm wrong I'll probably feel bad so am like to just hold my guess until the end.

I went at it Day 1 because my WIM was like an 8 out 10. Which is pretty high. Its dropped to about a 4 now. In the previous game I played here, I posted with a gimmick, like how I posted in Day 1 of Mango's WorstGen game. Apparently, me dropping that gimmick for this game means I'm scum in this one, because I was town in the other one. That's the context behind that. Lastly, Sky uses She/Her pronouns.

You're easier to recognize thats for sure, plus the index fanboyism is a dead givaway too.

I see, well play style beyond that I don't think that counts you as scum since I've played with you a shitload though you going around in circles with sky isn't exactly a great indicator on either of you but its pretty hard to determine whats going on but there is no way.

Granted I'm not reading every post and just sorta started at a random page as the first 2-3 pages were fluffy and then I was like f this shit to much reading.

I'm surprised though by your vote on poyser so quicky even if he did vote on someone else who was voted for it seems like a reach at this early in Day 1 to take such votes seriously.

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
Your gargantuan vocabulary is naught but ostentatious frippery, I say good day sir.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Pendex

Reaction score
You're too hinged on using your long-winded posts and large vocabulary. There are a few times you made some type of spelling error or used a word that would be away from a sophisticated lexicon, or used slang, which seems to be out of your norm of posting. Someone that seems to be as meticulous and analytical as you wouldn't let a slip up like that pass. And I feel like the mis-wording bothered you enough that you had to vehemently defend it, and yourself, when someone else caught on. You've been too defensive. It might not seem like a big deal to some of y'all, but when someone messes up their way of speaking, or writing, that has always been a sign that a person has something to hide, in my opinion.
So me making typos means I don't know how to use the words I'm using and mixing slang or other casual language also means I'm using words above my paygrade. Okay.

Not really sure what to say to that tbh. If you say so, I guess.

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
@Chris if you're scum this game please tell me, I don't think I can handle being betrayed by you