Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
*insert charlotte flair's "wooooo" noises here*

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Because I unvoted Pendex? It's early in the game and I was pressuring to see if there would be some sort of crack to lean them more towards scum. And if you're so concerned with having a vote be on them, why didn't you have one on them?
No, I'm concerned that in that whole post you keep bringing up points against Pendex, and your conclusion somehow is "but eh whatevs, unvote". It makes no sense at all.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Suicidal? In what sense?
Sky tends to employ double standards as scum when it comes to pushing her teammates vs pushing everybody else, and that's just what we saw in her instantly following Poyser with his vote on you, but not doing the same when it was me being voted. If she's scum, that can't be good for me from everybody elses perspectives.

Reactions: Pendex

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ugh. Pendex is one of em guys who does BIG posts huh, taking bets on how long it'll be before I just glance over em.

Pendex

Reaction score
>will be a low activity slot
>almost joint top poster

At least we can put that one to bed.

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
So we're looking for Vampire McGee, Father Fuckface and Church Karen