Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Good to know you've got theme knowledge but it's not relevant rn

Huh

What's huh about those posts? I'm not really seeing anything

I'm in agreement Jonny felt a bit fishy early for one

Pendex

Reaction score
I aint gonna multiquote cause effort.

Anyways, I dunno on that one I hate day 1 beginnings because 90% of the first 10 or so pages is just utter bullshit and posturing with nothing really substantial coming out of it.

And yeah I know, hence why I said you could be reading either way since you've acted the same regardless of alignment.

I always end up being a new player cause I take massive layoffs in playing :D

You also once defended scum me against town nika for almost an entire game soooo there is that too :D

But anyways, my point is I don't see the read on Poyser being a really good one and it seems off at the same time you're coming off an as an easy target for others to point at which makes it a weird play to make yourself such an obvious target so not sure I really like the lynch on you either.
Ah, I think I know who you are. Anyway, I don't have much to add to this. If you had to vote someone now, who would it be?

Pendex

Reaction score
Agreed on Doink being a town lean.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I want to be sure, not make a mistake and not vote on a townie like I did last time.
I read your post again and none of what you're saying gives any reason to say that the person you're talking about is town tho?

Reactions: Lethal

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I read your post again and none of what you're saying gives any reason to say that the person you're talking about is town tho?
Didn’t say I thought he was town, just referencing me jumping the gun in the last game.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also Burger has disappeared after Sky and I both asked for clarification.

I did notice that. Thoughts on that Chris post I quoted? It might just banter, but I'm curious why he decided on that person out of the player list

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I did notice that. Thoughts on that Chris post I quoted? It might just banter, but I'm curious why he decided on that person out of the player list
Like you said, honestly might just be banter. Didn't really ping me when he did it, but it was random.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Their use of the word dipping does seem weird. An A.I. (I assume) gimmick wouldn't logically use that word.

Vote Pendex

Apologies if you already clarified this Jonny, but I don't get this gimmick thing at all or why you decided to lodge this in with your vote. Especially because the main talk from what I can see is about them dropping it. Why is there usage of that word weird?

This all 'An AI wouldn't use that' feels so odd to me :lol

I feel like I'd be less suspect of this vote if you straight up just said you didn't like the accusation of dipping, the extra stuff feels tacked on so you didn't look like you were parroting IMO

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Apologies if you already clarified this Jonny, but I don't get this gimmick thing at all or why you decided to lodge this in with your vote. Especially because the main talk from what I can see is about them dropping it. Why is there usage of that word weird?

This all 'An AI wouldn't use that' feels so odd to me :lol

I feel like I'd be less suspect of this vote if you straight up just said you didn't like the accusation of dipping, the extra stuff feels tacked on so you didn't look like you were parroting IMO
Look at like a page or two ago when I was talking to Doink.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The spelling mistakes, usage of slang and change-up in his posting (all of which I don’t think someone that appears as logical and meticulous as him would do/let happen) being caught by others made him extremely over-defensive. Him making mistakes and going against how he normally seems makes me think he’s hiding something.

^ This the post Jonny I'm guessing.

So you're saying you think Pendex is flustered by all the pressure as scum?

My only pause is why they'd change up their play so much if it was going to draw this much ire and suspicion? That PR type posting seems like it might have been easy to lean in to from my POV