Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
That’s how CP gets away with it. Puts you in a mind pretzel because there’s no feasible way he would do it as scum. Spoiler alert: He does it as scum.

Wasnt scum but still kinda turned out true.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ye N0M simply isn't the other SK

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
anyway lets yeet this guy

[vote yeet phen0m]

he has not taken an actual stance the entire game and have been hardcore sheeping lol

lethal looks waaayyyy too scummy to be scum. i suspect an actual mafia player will be more careful and reserved after they just lost a member day 1

hes not doing his team any favor by playing like that

we have to grill out these inactive scums cuz it seems to be what we are dealing with rn

Would like to point this out in my favor of not being teammates with Ekko along with him saying i looked bad in the post i quoted after the junk lynch, again, at a time you really shouldn’t be bussing your teammate as it turns out there’s probably only 3 mafia.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
anyway lets yeet this guy

[vote yeet phen0m]

he has not taken an actual stance the entire game and have been hardcore sheeping lol

lethal looks waaayyyy too scummy to be scum. i suspect an actual mafia player will be more careful and reserved after they just lost a member day 1

hes not doing his team any favor by playing like that

we have to grill out these inactive scums cuz it seems to be what we are dealing with rn
I’ll allow these thoughts and push on me because you’re new. I also just gave 5 reads.
imagine thinking i need your permission to vote you ;(
It’s just that you’re voting me for NAI reasons for how i play, it’s cool man.
so you dont deny being scum?

cool noted

Full exchange. For scientific purposes.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Do we think Blaine is the type to pick up on Double Voter context clues? After repping in, he was pretty sure i was DV when TFW was questioning how he could have known. It somewhat reads to me like he might have had knowledge of it aka was aware because it was picked up by someone and posted in a QT.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Do we think Blaine is the type to pick up on Double Voter context clues? After repping in, he was pretty sure i was DV when TFW was questioning how he could have known. It somewhat reads to me like he might have had knowledge of it aka was aware because it was picked up by someone and posted in a QT.
you literally said it out right a few times tbf

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
saying how you already hammered and an unvote wouldn't help

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure he made it clear
over and over tbf

I definitely wasn’t overly clear about it, the asking for correct count was probably the biggest hint towards it.

TFW and Odo, who i believe are both astute individualsboth seemed confused about who the DV was but Blaine was able to know for sure?

anyway im not liking phenom and CP the most rn

CP seemed to have tmi on blaine killer not being SK

More bussing of me if we’re aligned.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Ignore that reason for pushing a Blaine scum read