Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a hard time believing Blaine is scum as well. Especially if you consider the scum team. Junk was out early and Odo said Blaine didn't take him up on any advice to play scum better, so he's been going it alone a lot of this game. You know Blaine is town when he is catching up talk gibberish TFW. :lol The Ekko interactions look good for him.

Fair play to the kid as I've said if he has improved his scum game this much.

Alco

Reaction score
Anyway I need sleep. Those tigers won't breed themselves (or will they :brodgers)

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Lol if we're both town btw. Then wooooosh, that's some bad shit right here.

Why is Blaine only liking posts btw? Are you Carole Baskin?
I have a raging headache and i feel like dying.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
If Alco is town too then I’m fucking lost lmao. Doddsy would be my first out of the ones i have cleared, very much don’t think TFW or Tweet are scum and ive come around on Blaine.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Think Ekko mentioned Doddsy once and town read him.

Alco

Reaction score
If Alco is town too then I’m fucking lost lmao. Doddsy would be my first out of the ones i have cleared, very much don’t think TFW or Tweet are scum.
Well yea me too. Guess I'll just take the L tbh. But I am 100% gay and 100% town

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm still internally deciding on Phenom and Alco and Tweet is occupying a small portion of that too, I would say I've just about removed Tweet as Mafia from my mind. Due to various factors. Obviously I'd appreciate more flips at this juncture.

Alco

Reaction score
Edit: was gonna say. Ugh my record's gonna go down the drain if I lose for town again :cry

Alco

Reaction score
I'm still internally deciding on Phenom and Alco and Tweet is occupying a small portion of that too, I would say I've just about removed Tweet as Mafia from my mind. Due to various factors. Obviously I'd appreciate more flips at this juncture.
Tweet probably can't be SK since the poisoner and poison healer would be on the same team and that's kinda weird?

Weird like having your arm bitten off by a tiger but then showing up for work the next day

Alco

Reaction score
Time to let this beautiful mullet rest. Ciao x