Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I can't sleep so logging in momentarily, I'll vote after I sleep properly and have my thoughts calibrated.

I think it's Alco @Blaine I'm like 90% sure.

Tweet flipping ANOTHER Investigation Immune player means Doddsy's role should be in the game as I personally don't feel like a x2 Gunsmith is enough as that would not make any sense whatsoever.

Doddsy has confirmed me.

I'm pretty sure you are Town on Meta.

That just leaves Alco.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If Doddsy is scum, then fuck me honestly. He deserves it. Same with you.

I only see Alco as scum and I have nothing to think otherwise. He keeps bringing up the Junk point but she could have been doing it to make them not look aligned, or at least trying to.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Two immune SK's and that Godfather perk is crazy with this split lol

What is funny is TP wasn't even wrong about them both being immune lmao

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Smark's role is just not enough with all those perks flying around, so having two cop type roles makes a world of sense. Doddsy has to be town.

You are more up in the air Blaine, but I'm not seeing it.

Got to be my pal Alco, I'll check back in soon. Plenty of time, let's hear from everyone.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
No chance in hell Doddsy is maf. No dead man has flipped cop or some invest role, and unless Alco has more than his PR, Doddsy is 100% clear. It has to be Alco

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
No chance in hell Doddsy is maf. No dead man has flipped cop or some invest role, and unless Alco has more than his PR, Doddsy is 100% clear. It has to be Alco
i forgot about smark's role

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Setup spec would say it's Blaine but I don't think is off play.

Full disclosure the 3 roles I picked were BG, tracker and VT. So I got the clear on TFW with the VT claim, Junk and CP both died when they claimed (which is annoying because they were both non town so my role choices were on point). I tried to use it on Alco last night too but didn't get an answer PM at all, messaged Evans to see if that was intentional or mistake. But I don't think Alco is technically a VT so any result other than being positive is useless really.

Let me have a look back at some stuff

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
What's the case on Junk, @The Fourth Wall ?
let's play tigerball

vote Junk
Looks like Junk tapped out tbh.
You know who can't tap out? Kelci Saffery, cause my tiger bit off her arm :heston
Alco does come off looking fairly good from Junk's early stuff. Her counter pushes were at Blaine v1 and Alco so Alco does look good off that. Could have been distancing as her goose was cooked, as Blaine was first preference but no one was buying so she more moved to Alco after that.

:garrett

CP might stand for Carole fucking Paskin at this point cause him linking Junk's desperation play to a distancing effort and shading me in the process is garbage.
I'm getting the impression that CP is constantly dropping breadcrumbs that I MIGHT be scum (outside chance, could be distancing, etc. etc.) and I feel very uncomfortable by it. Almost like he's setting me up for a mislynch much like how Jeff Lowe set me up and took my zoo :hogansun
Come to think of it, if Ekko was going somewhat hard at CP, then CP's play might ressemble SK play :hmm:

Let me think things over while I compose another hitsingle about tigerlove
Looking at Ekko's interactions and posts, I think it's doubtful he and CP are aligned.

He did speak positively about Doddsy's posts (clear, precise, ...) and he just asked Flay to give him more. That's like the most basic scum distancing tactic to use, so I don't think it tells us anything about any possible alignment. In fact I think it increases the odds of Flay being aligned actually, if anything.

We say no to drugs! Drugs make your teeth fall out and you get really ugly and don't have any friends
I don't much care for him painting CP as the SK. I know it flipped correctly but more specifically pushing him as SK seems to indicate knowledge that he's not scum which doesn't sit well. Could just be a good read but you know.

I was literally Junk's "anyone but me" go to failsafe. I fail to see how we could be aligned tbh.

And you now following CP is exactly what I warned about earlier. Like I've been warning the world about that dangerous snake Carole Baskin
The first part is just a bunch of WIFOM and the second part seems like bringing it up to look good and useful. Again, could be done as town but meh

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Okay yeah my result on Alco was incorrect which is just useless really. He never specified he was VT-PR right, just PR. So yeah that's meaningless

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Honestly not that much Blaine votes that I need to highlight. The general tone of his posts is pretty chilled and standard Blaine which makes me think he's likely town.

I would like to hear more from Ekko, Lethal, Alco, and Nom
Brought up Ekko which is good in hindsight

Alright

I'm the govener
He was also fairly happy to hint at his role and use it yesterday, where as scum would have been better off to downplay it a bit and hopefully use it in a clutch situation. I don't think it could have made too much of a difference at this point if he is scum, as a no lynch here would still lead to 2/1 tomorrow most like. But still worth noting

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Blaine repped back in as town ya? :cozy
looks that way ye
anyway blaine claiming not vt out of nowhere is sus as sht

who the fk does that

tweety claiming not needing protection is kinda awful as well. would be better to make mafia waste a kill on them

imma be quiet now and give them benefit of doubt and assume they got some plans with those claims hopefully

now a double voter is not necessarily town role so phenom being double voter does not necessarily exonerate him from being mafia. His actions dont scream too towny tbh
These posts also look good in regards to Blaine

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Okay I think I'm likely to go Alco, I'll cop the abuse if I'm wrong postgame. But if it's Blaine you've done well.