Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
Yea you're all gonna be wrong but it's whatever. Not much use in fighting if everyone's already come to a consensus during night.

Edit: forgot to mention that Carole Baskin is a bitch

Alco

Reaction score
Imagine townreading someone on a meta but then not townreading someone based on actual interactions with flipped scum. Just dandy.

Joe Exotic, gay icon, out.

Alco

Reaction score
Oh it's day :heston

Doddsy why you ain't voting, son? Is it cause you want to hammer it home sort of speak that you're scum? ;-)

Some Carole Baskin vibes right there

Alco

Reaction score
I can't sleep so logging in momentarily, I'll vote after I sleep properly and have my thoughts calibrated.

I think it's Alco @Blaine I'm like 90% sure.

Tweet flipping ANOTHER Investigation Immune player means Doddsy's role should be in the game as I personally don't feel like a x2 Gunsmith is enough as that would not make any sense whatsoever.

Doddsy has confirmed me.

I'm pretty sure you are Town on Meta.

That just leaves Alco.
Excellent tactic by Doddsy btw if he's scum. He's "confirming" the most town looking guy of all to get him off his back potentially and get him to vote with him.

That's like Carole Baskin buying a season pass to my zoo!

Alco

Reaction score
While on the topic of interactions:
Liking doddsy's recent posts

precise, genuine, comprehensive, well writen and raising good questions and points

looking good
As far as I can see his other town "reads" were all 1 word affairs, but for Doddsy he goes out of his way to clarify the read.

Smells Carole Baskiny, man

Alco

Reaction score
Obviously I have no defense for Ekko never mentioning me. Can't defend myself against something that's not there. It's like the supposed money laundering and tiger breeding. There's no proof!

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
So Alco I assume you want to vote me then?

I'm not voting because TFW went to bed there's no real reason to rush it

Alco

Reaction score
I guess by process of elimination I end up with you, yeh. Fair play if it's TfW but I don't think he can keep up this act for this long.

I won't rush either but I don't believe I'll survive this anyway. Looks like the minds were made up a long time ago.

Just how the feds plotted for years to get rid of me.

Alco

Reaction score
I convinced myself it was Phenom yesterday but obviously I was suffering from a severe case of tunnel vision.

And if anyone can come up with a convoluted claim to save his own ass it's you. You've done it plenty in the past with great success.

I wish my zoo was as big a success :hogansun

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Ngl I kind of like you went at me instead of Blaine because that seems like the path of more resistance which I don't see scum taking

Alco

Reaction score
Stop buddying up to me, Jeff Lowe did that once and it cost me :hogansun

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
See, Alco, the thing I'm having an issue with here is Doddsy's role should be in the game.

What is the point of having two alignment immune SK's if the Gunsmith still works on them? It indicates to me that the Gunsmith is not the main Cop role and Doddsy was supposed to fill that spot.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I realise I'm not going to hear the last of this if Doddsy is scum and Phenom did warm me that he's not to be taken lightly as scum.

Just on the game facts and what I have right now, it really only leaves Alco for me.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Imagine townreading someone on a meta but then not townreading someone based on actual interactions with flipped scum. Just dandy.

Joe Exotic, gay icon, out.

To be fair Blaine is much easier to read than you based on history. He deserves this W if he has managed to transform his scum game overnight.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
@Doddsy I'm probably going to vote Alco but give me a couple of hours.

If I'm wrong here, then fair play. Just with all the alignment immune in the game, I don't get why Smark can just find out they are non-town no problem, useless perks if so lolol