Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I will probably stick with my gut and go Alco as well. If Blaine then fair play.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
The only thing giving me pause on Doddsy is I do remember Odo saying that his early play was out of character. Odo was wanting us to lynch Phenom who flipped town, so I have no idea if this would be something he came around on at the end.

Phenom being town threw me for a loop big time

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Doddsy how would you have caught the SK's with your role because I really don't understand how it works still lmao

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Scratch that last point, you couldn't have caught because they were immune. Your role makes so much sense here and I don't see how Smark was able to catch them, the fact it is not an alignment role probably has something to do with it.

I'm guess what I'm asking is what you would have sent in to try to catch the SK? They are normally in the game and not always immune to a Cop so I might have tried that if I had it.

Alco

Reaction score
Scratch that last point, you couldn't have caught because they were immune. Your role makes so much sense here and I don't see how Smark was able to catch them, the fact it is not an alignment role probably has something to do with it.

I'm guess what I'm asking is what you would have sent in to try to catch the SK? They are normally in the game and not always immune to a Cop so I might have tried that if I had it.
But even IF the role makes sense, why wouldn't it make sense for scum to have it exactly? There's two SK to scum's 3 so that could very well be a balancing deal as well.

Fuck Carole Baskin.

Alco

Reaction score
But I guess I'm not gonna be able to convince you either way. I don't really understand why you want to delay this for a couple of hours anyway if you're sure that it's me.

You're gonna be mighty disappointed though. Kind of like visitors to Carole Baskin's tiger refuge.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm likely going to just keep talking myself in circles here for hours and just end up voting Alco, so I'm just going to do that in a hour. I kind of just want to see the flip and accept my fate :lol

If I'm wrong, then we can't win 'em all, I won't dwell on it

I've read over Alco's posts and they are not swaying me and Doddsy should be town with that role, so that just leaves Alco with his VT PR.

Alco

Reaction score
Just do it now then, I don't understand why you want to wait. Lose now or lose later, who cares

Unless you're scum, in which case, kudos on you for keeping your composure. I wish I kept my composure when the feds came to round me up.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
But even IF the role makes sense, why wouldn't it make sense for scum to have it exactly? There's two SK to scum's 3 so that could very well be a balancing deal as well.

Fuck Carole Baskin.

Scum already had a Rolecop, which is why I'm struggling to buy it.

Although it is a fair point, I just feel like them having a Rolecop and SK Cop is a bit much honestly.

But I guess I'm not gonna be able to convince you either way. I don't really understand why you want to delay this for a couple of hours anyway if you're sure that it's me.

You're gonna be mighty disappointed though. Kind of like visitors to Carole Baskin's tiger refuge.

I'm not going to hear the last of it if I cost Town the game here. I'm in a tough spot and I hate being in this position where I'm essentially deciding the game's fate

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Doddsy how would you have caught the SK's with your role because I really don't understand how it works still lmao

It depends. For CP I could have sent in the role as tracker, as that was one of the roles I had picked. So I'd send in CP and tracker. If that was accurate and he was dank aligned I'd get a positive result. If it was inaccurate I'd get a negative result. So essentially I needed a role claim and I could see if it was true or not for the most part.

Alco

Reaction score
Scum already had a Rolecop, which is why I'm struggling to buy it.

Although it is a fair point, I just feel like them having a Rolecop and SK Cop is a bit much honestly.

I'm not going to hear the last of it if I cost Town the game here. I'm in a tough spot and I hate being in this position where I'm essentially deciding the game's fate
But what's the difference between doing it now and doing it in one hour? Lol I don't understand the hesitance here, you said yourself I can't sway you anymore. Even though you're wrong unfortunately.

Oh well, like me losing my zoo and losing my freedom, it is what it is.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Ehh fuck it I'll take the blame.

I am honestly not 100% on it being Alco but I think it's more likely it's him then Blaine

Vote Alco

Alco

Reaction score
Fucking hell, I guess it comes with age, but losing hurts more now than it did some years ago :hogansun

Carole Baskin wins again

Alco

Reaction score
Kudos to whoever it is, well played (it wasn't me)

Joe exotic out