Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sorry Alco if you're town and this is another game Town has lost because of being mislynchable, I'm not the best player to have in this position, I'm just struggling to see Doddsy or Blaine as scum and I doubt much would change that.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If it's not Alco it's Blaine in which case fair play

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If it's TFW we riot for 4 investigation immunes

Alco

Reaction score
Being mislynched in endgame is kind of my thing. I'm used to it. But it sucks all the same :hoganjam

Alco

Reaction score
Blaine immediately voting might've been a red flag actually, but he's 15 so I kinda didn't care too much for it :slip:

Not sure if I should keep up the PR now, but whatever. FUCK CAROLE BASKIN EITHER WAY

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'll hand Blaine the MVP if he's scum, like that would be amazing improvement

I really don't mind losing to Doddsy or Blaine tbf here, not much would have convinced. That is not really on you Alco if you were town, I wanted to give you some time today but unlikely much would have swayed me with what I have to go off.

Alco

Reaction score
I'll hand Blaine the MVP if he's scum, like that would be amazing improvement

I really don't mind losing to Doddsy or Blaine tbf here, not much would have convinced. That is not really on you Alco if you were town, I wanted to give you some time today but unlikely much would have swayed me with what I have to go off.
Well yea I posted my thoughts this morning. If they did nothing to you then it is what it is.

:pals:

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
MEMEWARS1.png

Screenshot_8.png

Vote Count

Alco (3): Blaine, Doddsy, TFW

With 4 alive, it requires 3 to lynch.

MEMEWARS1.png

8. Joe Exotic.png

Joe Exotic
Dank Aligned

The Internet believes you are in prison, waiting for your sequel documentary or your presidential campaign. Only few know of your escape into the Internet and onto WrestlingSmarks, but you're Joe Exotic. You're going to tell someone eventually.

Post Restriction

Each post must paraphrase/quote Joe Exotic or insult Carole Baskin (that bitch). This will be enforced, I don't mind a slip here or there but here's a few quotes to start you off...

"I went to work every day prepared to die in a tiger cage. Dying doesn’t scare me. "

"We got honey, we got barbecue sauce, we have steak sauce, skin cream. I have sex gel for you and for her!"

"What do we say to drugs? We say no to drugs, that’s right. Because drugs will make your teeth fall out, and you get really ugly and you don’t have any friends."

"Animals just wasn’t enough, okay? So then I started adding magic."

"This is my own little town. I’m the mayor, the prosecutor, the cop, and the executioner"

"It is a ticking time bomb if somebody thinks they’re gonna walk in here and take my animals away. It’s gonna be a small Waco."

"Oh my god. I’m never gonna financially recover from this."

""I Am Gay As A Three Dollar Bill, And I'm Standing In A Cage With Five Full-Grown Tigers And Lions."

"That bitch Carole Baskin"

You win when all threats to The Dank have been removed.

@Blaine
@Doddsy
@The Fourth Wall

THE TROLLS HAVE WON.

Welcome to the Meme Wars

13. VeryBrutal.png

VeryBrutal
Troll Aligned

Roleblocker, 1x Governor

Once per night, you may select a player and prevent them from using their role.

Once this game during the day, you may declare STOP THE COUNT (must be boldened) in the thread and tagging the host. This will stop the vote to lynch and immediately end day phase.

You win when all threats to The Trolls have been removed

9830[/ATTACH]

Fake2 Fry.png

Take My Money Fry
Dank Aligned

Wow, that didn't take much convincing did it? As an Internet megastar, with multiple memes in your name, you throw your money and fame down wherever possible to get things to go your way.

1x Governor

Once this game during the day, you may declare STOP THE COUNT (must be boldened) in the thread and tagging the host. This will stop the vote to lynch and immediately end day phase.

MEMEWARS1.png

1. Doge.png

Doge
Dank Aligned

Much story, such history, big legend. Cute best friend. Doge.

3x Confidant

Once a night for a total of 3 times, you may select a role from the list below and a player. If the player is Dank Aligned and you have correctly picked their role, you will receive a positive result. If their alignment or role is wrong, you will receive a negative result.

You must nominate 3 roles to guess from on Day 1.

If you fail to submit your 3 roles, you will become a Vanilla Townie. The below list is made up of roles that may or may not, be included in the game.

Cop
Bodyguard
Vigilante
Vanilla Townie
Loved Townie
Watcher
Tracker
Follower
Voyeur
Motion Detector
Desperado
Duellist

MEMEWARS1.png

10. Change my Mind.png

Change My Mind
Dank Aligned

Stoic in your beliefs and an instant classic, your table offering out any man, woperson and their dog an opportunity to challenge you and your opinions inspired many to take after your bravery. Because your opinions are so great, this will be your role.

Vanilla Townie

You have no role other than your vote.

Scum QT
Mason / SK QT
Dead QT

Mod QT

MVP: Blaine
HM: Ekkologix
HM: Tweet

Really difficult awards to decide - but I think Ekko edges in with a HM due to his setup and protection of Retep before Blaines rep. His work as scum definitely helped Blaine put in a great performance to survive to the end as scum, including taking out the final SK. Not to take anything away from Tweet who was on fire as well until Blaine put him out to pasture.

Hope you all enjoyed the game and thanks so much for playing! I really enjoyed hosting for ya'll :)

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
About that gunsmith confusion.

The investigative immunity protected from Doddsys role and any cop shot achieved from a night event (these were randomly rolled each night).

Gunsmith isn’t alignment indicative. Both SK PMs and Godfathers PM stated what weapons they use to make their kills (SK guns and GF a radio transmitter).

The SKs could be gunsmithed guilty on nights they could make their kill. They’d be innocent on nights they couldn’t kill. Godfather had full immunity to the gunsmith.

there was no mod error :p

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well fuck me sideways.

Thanks for the game, Evans, the little bit I got to play.