Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I might be trying to manufacture this Blaine is scum angle, he was calling out Ekko in here and it’s not coming off as scum/scum. Maybe it’s as simple as it’s just Alco. I’m on page 46 and he’s been largely invisible since the day 1 stuff.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
anyway im not liking phenom and CP the most rn

CP seemed to have tmi on blaine killer not being SK
too much info

basically CP saying blaine is the mafia kill could read as if he is the SK and he knows blaine is not his kill so he guesses its mafia kill instead

normally you would say blaine is non vig kill, but him specifically saying blaine is mafia kill is odd when there is likely an SK in game
I know what tmi is. I am referencing your post. Did you say too much silly boy?
read CP's post lol
he posted that a few hours after your

Weird exchange in question.

anyway blaine claiming not vt out of nowhere is sus as sht

who the fk does that

tweety claiming not needing protection is kinda awful as well. would be better to make mafia waste a kill on them

imma be quiet now and give them benefit of doubt and assume they got some plans with those claims hopefully

now a double voter is not necessarily town role so phenom being double voter does not necessarily exonerate him from being mafia. His actions dont scream too towny tbh

shades Blaine a few pages later. Also shades me and Tweet again.

You know who I’ve literally never seen Ekko mention? Alco.

Ive been mentioned in every one of his read posts, Tweet too. TFW in the first one quoted before. If that first big read post of his is all town that’s hilarious.

Ekko was very subtly defending junk too. I obviously don’t know his play style yet but the subtle support of a teammate and an apparent read list of 7-8 people who are looking like all town, i wouldn’t put it past him to just never bring his teammate up in any capacity.

Think I’m settled on Alco as scum now.

Alco

Reaction score
Or maybe it's as simple as you, Nom. Just as simple as Carole Baskin killing her husband. A DV to balance out a 3man scum team makes sense, man and I don't care that you don't care for set up spec.

I agree you're not the 2nd SK. But I don't know why you couldn't be scum.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
liking tpein odo TFW and Ace the most rn

we can work with this town pool

who we yeeting next?

phenom or zinger look pretty bad tbh

tweety is soft wolfing and seemed hesitant to continue pushing for bliss

also what are the odds we have an indie killer this game? is that something common here?

Alco

Reaction score
Did Ekko ever vote you? Because people read me scum or possible SK because of "distancing" tactics supposedly by CP and Junk, but that apparently doesn't apply to anyone else???

That's some Carole fucking Baskin logic right there

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Or maybe it's as simple as you, Nom. Just as simple as Carole Baskin killing her husband. A DV to balance out a 3man scum team makes sense, man and I don't care that you don't care for set up spec.

I agree you're not the 2nd SK. But I don't know why you couldn't be scum.

If you think i wasted all this time to try and solve the game to appear town, woooo boy.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Did Ekko ever vote you? Because people read me scum or possible SK because of "distancing" tactics supposedly by CP and Junk, but that apparently doesn't apply to anyone else???

That's some Carole fucking Baskin logic right there

Yes he voted me.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m not sure how anyone can read over Ekko’s posts and given the fact the scum team appears to be 3 deep, think that him and I are aligned. He’d have been hard bussing his only other teammate after junk died.

Alco

Reaction score
If you think i wasted all this time to try and solve the game to appear town, woooo boy.
Dude, you always show up late in a game
Especially if you can win. That's bullshit wifom right there.

Fuck Carol Baskin.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
and for what? He was already in a very good position being hard town read.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Dude, you always show up late in a game
Especially if you can win. That's bullshit wifom right there.

Fuck Carol Baskin.

Maybe it was but the last two points aren’t WIFOM and are much stronger game related reasons.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
219B6CA5-711F-485D-951D-725552B8604E.gif

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Need some faith and trust from my fellow town players, please read up and if you still can’t see that I’m genuinely town here, then so be it. I tried my best to prove it and that’s all i can do.

Alco

Reaction score
and for what? He was already in a very good position being hard town read.
I don't think that matters at all. If you're hard town read and them disappear from the game you'll end up in Poe again.

And your reason for not being aligned with ekko is exactly the same as mine not being aligned with junk. I'm literally the target she clings to to save her life. With shitty reasons too, pointed out by Lethal whom she knows is town. So I feel like there's two standards in play here.

Man I hate Carole Baskin

Alco

Reaction score
Need some faith and trust from my fellow town players, please read up and if you still can’t see that I’m genuinely town here, then so be it. I tried my best to prove it and that’s all i can do.
Lol if we're both town btw. Then wooooosh, that's some bad shit right here.

Why is Blaine only liking posts btw? Are you Carole Baskin?