Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Do we think he flat out includes his teammate in a scum read post? If not we can rule out Doddsy and Alco.
I think CP is capable of anything so reading into it one way or the other seems pretty futile.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
With regards to a Junk bus. She seemed hesitant to play in the first place evidenced by a sign up, de-committing to the game and then coming back again saying she wanted to play. Wont rule out her being deflated as soon as she realized she drew scum and gave a green light to be bussed.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Do we think he flat out includes his teammate in a scum read post? If not we can rule out Doddsy and Alco.

I still think it could be Alco based on their interactions. I just am not sure CP would make it that easy for us.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
With regards to a Junk bus. She seemed hesitant to play in the first place evidenced by a sign up, de-committing to the game and then coming back again saying she wanted to play. Wont rule out her being deflated as soon as she realized she drew scum and gave a green light to be bussed.

That was my thinking too, although bussing and losing those roles is kind of bad for scum so early. Rolecop is kind of a big deal, is it not? BG too. If she had worse roles, I'd buy this a bit more.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Valid point tbh, can't even argue with that.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
On top of the Tweet/Junk stuff, Tweet and Ekko have some exchanges as well that don’t read to me as scum/scum. Ekko shaded tweet for asking for me to claim off a joke, tweet made a natural looking town read on Ekko based on the posting pattern. If the 3 of them decided to just have no cohesion as a team day 1 then so be it but I’m definitely leaning towards tweet being clear of being scum.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ekko also went back and forth with his read on me and wanted me to be pushed because I jokingly asked you (N0M) to claim d1, then I think he went back to feeling good about me in the wake of Junks flip or something, which eventually turned back into him floating that I might be confident scum blending in or something along those lines. I'm far removed from making assertions that Ekko wouldn't play that way around a teammate, but what I can guarantee is that if he does that crap around me as my teammate, I push back :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm actually do I push back? I think chances are I'd actually no-sell him like I did here for the most part.

Whatever *shrugs and kwehs*

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I said your interaction with Ekko made me feel better about you not being scum.

Why are defending? :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't usually speak in defense of myself but when I feel I have to and get started, I continue indiscriminately :jade

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
liking tpein odo TFW and Ace the most rn

we can work with this town pool

who we yeeting next?

phenom or zinger look pretty bad tbh

tweety is soft wolfing and seemed hesitant to continue pushing for bliss

also what are the odds we have an indie killer this game? is that something common here?

Tpein, Odo, Ace, Zinger all flipped town. I’m town, TFW copped town, and tweet is the only shade. After losing a teammate, i would like to think a player wouldn’t shade his only other teammate so again more reason to think tweet town.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I don’t know why i said only shade. Clearly shaded me and Zinger too.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Scum in Blaine & Alco for me I’ve decided.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
BUT THERE'S NO WAy he and I-... oh, uh..

:nowords