Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I think N0M is never the other SK. A single DV SK is already asinine, having a DV on a SK duo in a 16 player game would be mindbogglingly bad design and I just refuse to think that's a world that exists.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Only reason I can come up with is to pocket you and keep you from looking in his direction.

Eh, he didn't need to do that honestly. I'm not exactly hard to sway as people know and I was already pretty certain he was town because of how specific the claim was. Doddsy would have been one of the last people I looked at even without the clear, he's smart enough to know that. No need to clear me.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also I think N0M is never the other SK. A single DV SK is already asinine, having a DV on a SK duo in a 16 player game would be mindbogglingly bad design and I just refuse to think that's a world that exists.

I would agree. Nom can only be the Mafia in my view.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Doddsy knows overly complicated role claims tend to be believed, i just want that on the record in case he ends ups in the winner circle as scum here.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
While Doddsy is likely town, I think it's also likely that the SKs are immune to his role cause ykno, why else have the II? Which means TFW might still be the other SK, but is most definitely not mafia.

So in other words, setup wise I'm ruling out:
N0M as SK
Doddsy and TFW as scum

Every other world might exist if we disregard play. Which we shouldn't :cozy

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Doddsy knows overly complicated role claims tend to be believed, i just want that on the record in case he ends ups in the winner circle as scum here.

Fair play to him if that is the case. I just don't see it at all. Especially with all the alignment immune in the game, I find it hard to believe we only had a Gunsmith.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
i def wouldn’t lynch TFW or Doddsy next day phase.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also, and this might just be me, but I think it's obvious I'm not teamed with Junk on play, which leaves me as the other SK as the other option. If that were true, the SKs would have both the Poison and the Poison Heal. Which means I'd have that role to claim it but the exchange would be playing against my win condition for a spell by basically blocking my teammates kill. It's not necessarily impossible to be a team but again, I'd like to think it'd be poor game design to give one SK a role that they can only claim by playing against their win condition.

So yeah, might just be me but I'd like to think I'm pretty clear myself :cozy

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Tweet I've had you as Town majority of the game it's just POE working against you here and how I have personally seen you buss as a host, which is why I can't rule it out.

I just don't think you bus Junk there unless she gave the go ahead, but even then, with those roles. I can't see you agreeing to it. I know you were super hesitant to lynch Blaine in my game because arguably had your best roles.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I think the remaining scum are probably Doddsy and flay, outside chance of Alco

Idk who else really

Do we think he flat out includes his teammate in a scum read post? If not we can rule out Doddsy and Alco.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet I've had you as Town majority of the game it's just POE working against you here and how I have personally seen you buss as a host, which is why I can't rule it out.

I just don't think you bus Junk there unless she gave the go ahead, but even then, with those roles. I can't see you agreeing to it. I know you were super hesitant to lynch Blaine in my game because arguably had your best roles.
Yeah I bussed half my team last game but that was out of necessity. When I made points against Junk this game and voted her, the only other thing she had against her was a naked vote from Odo (which as I mentioned I hadn't even noticed at the time), so those situations aren't comparable. I realize POE isn't particularly kind to me but ykno, I just don't want anybody to say I didn't present a defense if I get mislynched.

Reactions: Marty McFourth